The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

@Angrybrony

Good point and as for this point

cuz she’s a prick, she probably thought her drones would vote for the video she wanted or some shit.

In other words more gushing about her WoW lore while dissing anyone else who cares about the lore of their shows or anime or video games?
Jas

@Angrybrony

From what I read on Wikipedia it seemed like Joker was Joker became a monster because his mental issues weren’t being helped. Good that he would recover and became a JRPG character and become a Smash Bros character…… XD I am tots being cleaver.
Jas

For a change up here have a Mr. Enter video. Name of the video is Animated Atrociites #165 - Extra Credits - Designing Ethical Web Series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OZP4pXfd-g

This is just a first part but it covers Extra Credits defense of Loot Boxes along with the Games should not cost $60 anymore video and the next part will be about the more political charged Extra Credits video yes even the one where Extra Credits was all if you play multiplayer video games with Nazi or Terrorist in them then you are going to become one in real life.
That Little Faggot with the Earring and the Makeup
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Entry Of The Chameleons
@Jas  
I don’t. it’s like going to a restaurant where the food and the service are horrible and the whole place is falling apart, again and again. her fans are getting what they went there for.

but to those who refused to succumb to delusion and saw her for the monstrous anal prolapse she really is, I salute them.
cdcdrr
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I can’t help but feel like the Perfect Pair video was just sulking, and the points made were low effort criticisms you make because you’re childishly hating something. Is the disdain for heterosexuals still a joke at this point? Doesn’t stop her from adoring Cadance and Shining Armour, the latter whom seems to have less relevance than Bright Mac comparitively.  
And the two of them being dead doesn’t really push ‘grimdark’ into the show. They’re dead, such is life. Only in America do people whine that you can’t say the D-word in childrens cartoons.  
The belief that it’s not a star-crossed lover story because the couple only risk alienation from their parents might not faze Lily much, but even forgetting the ‘family is sacrosanct’ nonsense, the two of them are risking abandonment and uncertainty, and the pain from losing those they believed cared about them. I wouldn’t call that inconsequential.

Having said that, I don’t even like this episode the way other people do, I think it’s overrated, despite enjoying parts of it. Shatner seemed kind of pointless to me though, a low key performance from the memetic captain Kirk just seems wasteful, unlike Weird Al or DeLancie whose characters fit. If this was about the Perfect Pair being overrated and getting too much hype, there’d be something valid in this rant video.
Jas

@cdcdrr

Here is a point I made yesterday about the video.

“I also want to point out that she said Bright Mac was nothing but eye candy yet in the video she showed that water tower scene in which Bright Mac admitted to being the one who broke it and was willing to work on the Pears farm. Granted she didn’t play the audio of that point but how do you miss that Bright Mac did do something for his future wife?”
cdcdrr
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Jas  
I do see the point that Pear Butter is more of a driving force throughout the story, one scene with Bright Mac taking the blame for the watertower not withstanding. And she is kind of waifu bait. But really, if that’s such a sticking point, I feel you’ve set out to find fault with this episode right from the start.
Jas

Sorry to double post but saw some screenshots on Kiwi Farms that I will link to because the user didn’t even link them for some odd reason. Won’t link to all of them just a couple of them

https://lily-orchard.tumblr.com/post/188373206190/using-shitty-writing-decision-to-justify-your

using “Shitty writing decision” to justify your bias doesn’t help your case, but if insulting people who point this out to you makes you feel better then by all means go off. Tell us how you would do all the horrendous things you want to Varian for his mistakes, all while coddling Cozy and not punish her for her villainous wrong doings. I mean we all knew you had a bias for the female sex, but I didn’t know it also apparently applied to children.
Anonymous

I wouldn’t write either character that way. They are shitty writing decisions for different reasons.
Snapshot redemptions and sudden darkness is dumb.
Villainizing a child just to subvert expectations is dumb.
Eat an unwashed dick

Again you whined about how MLP:FIM would always redeem villians you know Queen Chrysalis, Treck and the Flim Flam brothers not counting as not redeemed apparently but then Cozy Glow came along and you whined about it.

https://lily-orchard.tumblr.com/post/188373227190/do-these-people-not-get-theres-a-drastic

do these people not get theres a drastic difference between “the literal child shouldnt be basically murdered/imprisoned forever” and “the child did nothing wrong and didnt deserve any punishment at you” i havnt seen you once say cozy glow should get off entirely free without any punishment. just that banishing her to LITERAL HELL and stone imprisonment for ETERNITY are way too harsh
Anonymous

It’s not even that. It’s just a pathetically edgy writing decision.
It’s honestly terrifying that the brony fandom is trying to justify the show basically killing a kid.
12skipafew99100

Bronies don’t see kids as anything but squirmy fleshlights

You know for someone who says don’t generalize all feminist as man haters you sure like to generalize a lot.

Now for a couple of post that weren’t screencapped.

https://lily-orchard.tumblr.com/post/188373325610/was-there-ever-a-good-part-of-the-brony-fandom

Was there ever a good part of the brony fandom, that was drowned out by all the terrible pedophilic garbage? Or was it just a pit of burning trash from the start?
Anonymous

There were smatterings. They’re long gone. I’m the only one left.

XD because when I think good I think always insulting ex-friends.

https://lily-orchard.tumblr.com/post/188373491970/id-say-your-the-only-good-part-left-that-isnt

I’d say your the only good part left that isn’t scared to fight back against the tsunami of racist, sexist, pedophilic garbage. All the others have been bullied to submission to stay quiet.
Anonymous

I can’t be intimidated. At this point the chamber filth has gone to such obscene lengths, like spreading rumors, hacking my personal accounts and forging entire manuscripts to try and destroy my life and they have all been overwhelming failures.
They’ve lately been trying to infiltrate leftist spaces and poison the well, but my popularity and success only continues to rise.
There comes a point where you stop being worried.

XD
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide