The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Suppposedly, a lot of his asshole behavior is just an act, and if you speak with him privately, like, say, through Skype or email, he’s actually a really nice guy. But I have immense difficulty believing that.
The Glim Glam
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
@Jarkes

It’s not even an act. He’s literally an arsehole. He tries to play it off as a “persona”, but like I told some people: A persona is when you create a character and act with the traits you give said character. Case and point:

Doug Walker =/= The Nostalgia Critic

The Nostalgia Critic is a snarky jerk with a slew of mental problems, while Doug is a kind and sweet man with a slew of constantly apologizing.
The Glim Glam

Glim Glam Fam~
I just edited the tv tropes on Stockholm, putting how it was cancelled (as well as putting “Rule Of Cautious Editing Judgment”, the info on the Trivia page on how Jerry hated writing it because “it wasn’t fun anymore” and how it’s circulated through docs now (didn’t put that 8chan was involved obviously).

WHO HERE BETS TV TROPES IS GONNA PUSSY IN AND GO “DELETE THAT”?
Smoke

@CrassMetalHead  
They’ll delete it anyway.

Also, Jerry already knows about 8chan. He hasn’t found the thread on him yet though, so don’t mention the board it’s on.

He really is that dumb.
The Glim Glam

Glim Glam Fam~
@Background Pony #4BF2

Both. Jerry has CR’s snarky attempts to piss off the bronies with his bitchy whinefest over “how the show tries too hard to pander” and has Tommy’s smug and pretentious attitude towards the fanbase.

@Smoke

What a bunch of cowards.

fail.
Smoke

@Background Pony #4BF2  
They’re both Buddha compared to him. CR less so.

CR is just your stereotypical “BUT FAUST’S VISION!!!” kinda guy.

Tommy at least keeps to himself nowadays, and has moved on to something that he appears to enjoy.  
Also, he’s nice in person (personal experience).

Jerry is the exact opposite. He portrays himself as being nice, and is an ass in private.  
Peet deletes his videos, mostly in a vain attempt to run from the past.  
He also clearly wants people to pay attention to him.

@Background Pony #4BF2

Far worse.
Jas

well looks like even I can not stay away so here is Jerry Peet’s last Glass of Water for a while as he him self admitted and also good of Jerry to see that his The Audience is the Problem video was bad doesn’t make up for the fact that he tries to hide his past and all that but still good to see he at least can admit that he is wrong. Again the key word being can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnWNRUwEicg
Background Pony #2B5C
@Jas  
I cant understand all the hate “Slice of Life” get.I mean i can understand if all the fanon becoming canon wasnt your cup of tea but yet i cant seem to shake the feeling that people are reading too much in an episode that used the 100th episode celebration as an excuse to go all crazy.It’s all like my favorite quote from James Rolfe

“[…]But today, audiences are far more critical, have less imagination, and aren’t as willing to suspend their disbelief; and that is the death of cinema”  
-Top 10 Dumbest Indiana Jones Moments

I retaliate,it’s okay if you thought the episode was a confused mess in term of writing,maybe it probably was, but IMHO the episode was entertaining enough to set that aside. That’s called escapism and it’s probably an unpopular opinion but i think people think too much sometime,they are so obsessed by analysis that they forgot how to have fun
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide