Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

"[@Angrybrony":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/4625981#post_4625981

)

Yeah I am aware that some swimwear can be pretty sexual but that doesn't mean swimwear in and of it's self is sexual just like how not all nudity isn't sexual in nature. Still I wonder what pokemon games Lily has been seeing to see consistent sexual pokemon female trainers.......Or where you being sarcatstict and it somehow flew over my head?
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@Angrybrony":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/4625981#post_4625981

Yeah I am aware that some swimwear can be pretty sexual but that doesn't mean swimwear in and of it's self is sexual just like how not all nudity isn't sexual in nature. Still I wonder what pokemon games Lily has been seeing to see consistent sexual pokemon female trainers.......Or where you being sarcatsict and it somehow flew over my head?
No reason given
Edited by Jas