Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

"[@Background Pony #A0D9":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/4569985#post_4569985
)

Like I said you don't get backlash when you kill off any straight white male characters. Because those types are

seen as more expendable. Like I can understand to a degree if it was just a shock death but then you have something

like Voltron in which the gay character is killed in the same episode he is shown in but at least he went out

fighting which seems to be a bit more fair then shock death just for a shock death.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@Background Pony #A0D9":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/4569985#post_4569985

Like I said you don't get backlash when you kill off any straight white male characters. Because those types are

seen as more expendable. Like I can understand to a degree if it was just a shock death but then you have something

like Voltron in which the gay character is killed in the same episode he is shown in but at least he went out

fighting which seems to be a bit more fair shock death just for a shock death.
No reason given
Edited by Jas