Viewing last 25 versions of post by EquestrianScholar in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

So it would appear that Lily is now trying to imply that she's been raped again. That this happened last month... Though maybe she's simply talking about the first time?

Seriously, if Lily is trying to say that she was raped again, I'm really starting to wonder how she finds herself in such situations. If it's even true.

Where's that supposed "take no shit" attitude that she presents online? You would think after the first time, she would try to always make sure to have someone she trusts to have her back andor othelp prwise avotid becting haloner.

But perhaps I am misreading her most recent replies, and she is talking about the first time. At least I hope so, as the first time I can allow myself to believe her... the second time, and so close to the first, I definitely have my doubts.

![full](https://i.ibb.co/qkMKr1y/Screenshot-2019-10-18-20-08-15.png!)
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

So it would appear that Lily is now trying to imply that she's been raped again. That this happened last month... Though maybe she's simply talking about the first time?

Seriously, if Lily is trying to say that she was raped again, I'm really starting to wonder how she finds herself in such situations. If it's even true.

Where's that supposed "take no shit" attitude that she presents online? You would think after the first time, she would try to always make sure to have someone she trusts to have her back and help protect her.

But perhaps I am misreading her most recent replies, and she is talking about the first time. At least I hope so, as the first time I can allow myself to believe her... the second time, and so close to the first, I definitely have my doubts.

!https://i.ibb.co/qkMKr1y/Screenshot-2019-10-18-20-08-15.png!
No reason given
EquestrianScholar

Where's that supposed "take no shit" attitude that she presents online? You would think after the first time, she would try to always make sure to have someone she trusts to have her back and help protect her.

No reason given
EquestrianScholar

But perhaps I am misreading her most recent replies, and she is talking about the first time. At least Ihope so, as the first time I can allow myself to believe her... the second time, and so close to the first, I definitely have my doubts.
No reason given
EquestrianScholar

But perhaps I am misreading her most recent replies, and she is talking about the first time.
No reason given
EquestrianScholar

So it would appear that Lily is now trying to imply that she's been raped again. That this happened last month... I knThowugh maybe she's simply talking about the first time?

Seriously, if Lily is trying to say that she was raped again, I'm really starting to wonder how she finds herself in such situations.

But perhaps I am misreading her most recent replies, and she is talking about the first time.
No reason given
EquestrianScholar

So it would appear that Lily is now trying to imply that she's been raped again. That this happened last month... I know she's talking about the first time?

Seriously, if Lily is trying to say that she was raped again, I'm really starting to wonder how she finds herself in such situations.

No reason given