Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

Sorry to double post but here have more Lily being hetropobic.

https://archive.li/Dpm02

Again apparently being hetro is bad in Lily's eyes. I mean I sure do wonder where people get the idea that LGBT people are evil from. I mean I sure do wonder. /S Lily crap like this is why LGBT people aren't taken seriously.

Making an edit because I don't want to triple post and sadly can't link to the archives because the Kiwi Farm user that showed them didn't archive the links but in short Lily ain't going to be seeing Frozen 2 because they dared to not make Elsa a lesbian because Disney didn't want her defined by her sexuality.

Saw this link on E4B

https://lily-orchard.tumblr.com/post/187914501335/what-do-you-think-about-bronies-who-prioritize

[bq]

>
What do you think about bronies who prioritize ousting Republicans as opposed to ousting pedophiles?

>
Anonymous[/bq]

[bq]

>
Nine times out of ten a Pedophile IS a Republican or similar conservative nutjob, so as far as I see it that’s a “Two birds, one stone” scenario.

>
>
I don’t have to choose between ousting pedophiles and ousting every other kind of bigoted freakshow. I have two hands, I can throttle both. But again, most of the time “both” is just a single person.

>
>
I said this in the video, and it still stands: The MLP fandom is an environment that tacitly allows pedophiles to thrive. It’s an environment where being upset is frowned upon, being angry is villified, and speaking out against bad behavior of any kind is given a “hush.”

>
>
It’s not just pedophilia. It’s racism, homophobia, transphobia, antisemitism (you guys forget about Aryanne?), Islamaphobia, ect. It’s abusive, predatory and coercive behavior. It’s the attitude of keep quiet and don’t rock the boat. Don’t theaten the status quo. Don’t make noise. Be quiet. Sit. Be nice.

>
>
One of the guys who was roasting Grizzley the Medic and BronyCon was later heard referring to people who grow up and stop being racist or casually bigoted as “cuckery.” That isn’t just part of the problem. That IS the problem.

>
>
That’s an inherently conservative mindset and environment. If the MLP Fandom were less conservative and more progressive, this kind of bullshit wouldn’t be tolerated as widely as it is now. If you didn’t have well-off, middle class, conservative white men running every major community outlet then you wouldn’t have these fucking problems in the sheer abundance, and you certainly wouldn’t have this incessant dragging of feet in regards to doing anything about it.

>
>
So yeah, I consider ousting Republicans and ousting Pedophiles to be of equal priority because they share too many of the same perspectives to be treated as completely separate from eachother.

>
>
And I know Republican bronies (hi E4B) are gonna pissy about that but… hey, can’t really argue with conservatives when they are so wrapped up in their feelings vs facts :3[/bq]

Because as we all know the left leaning never had pedos outed at all and Lily you are someone who can't be argued with either because you just put your fingers in your ears and call anyone calling you out a Nazi, Republican or Pedo.

https://archive.li/DW8Qs

> what pisses me off about sexualized pokemon and nsfw of cartoons is the adults doing this putting the responsibility on minors/kids to avoid it vs them keeping it in private. ex. twitter's a den of nsfw accounts with disclaimers like 'if you're a minor don't follow this isn't your a safe space' or the like when they're posting nsfw on a public account that can show up on searches
> Anonymous

> Again, it’s just selfishness. “Fuck you, I’ll post what I want, everything’s about me.”

Jeez it is almost like the Internet isn't a place for minors Lily. Then again your the last one who should be talking about selfishness.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

Again apparently being hetro is bad in Lily's eyes. I mean I sure do wonder where people get the idea that LGBT people are evil from. I mean I sure do wonder. /S Lily crap like this is why LGBT people aren't taken seriously.

Making an edit because I don't want to triple post and sadly can't link to the archives because the Kiwi Farm user that showed them didn't archive the links but in short Lily ain't going to be seeing Frozen 2 because they dared to not make Elsa a lesbian because Disney didn't want her defined by her sexuality.

Saw this link on E4B

https://lily-orchard.tumblr.com/post/187914501335/what-do-you-think-about-bronies-who-prioritize

[bq]What do you think about bronies who prioritize ousting Republicans as opposed to ousting pedophiles?
Anonymous[/bq]

[bq]Nine times out of ten a Pedophile IS a Republican or similar conservative nutjob, so as far as I see it that’s a “Two birds, one stone” scenario.

I don’t have to choose between ousting pedophiles and ousting every other kind of bigoted freakshow. I have two hands, I can throttle both. But again, most of the time “both” is just a single person.

I said this in the video, and it still stands: The MLP fandom is an environment that tacitly allows pedophiles to thrive. It’s an environment where being upset is frowned upon, being angry is villified, and speaking out against bad behavior of any kind is given a “hush.”

It’s not just pedophilia. It’s racism, homophobia, transphobia, antisemitism (you guys forget about Aryanne?), Islamaphobia, ect. It’s abusive, predatory and coercive behavior. It’s the attitude of keep quiet and don’t rock the boat. Don’t theaten the status quo. Don’t make noise. Be quiet. Sit. Be nice.

One of the guys who was roasting Grizzley the Medic and BronyCon was later heard referring to people who grow up and stop being racist or casually bigoted as “cuckery.” That isn’t just part of the problem. That IS the problem.

That’s an inherently conservative mindset and environment. If the MLP Fandom were less conservative and more progressive, this kind of bullshit wouldn’t be tolerated as widely as it is now. If you didn’t have well-off, middle class, conservative white men running every major community outlet then you wouldn’t have these fucking problems in the sheer abundance, and you certainly wouldn’t have this incessant dragging of feet in regards to doing anything about it.

So yeah, I consider ousting Republicans and ousting Pedophiles to be of equal priority because they share too many of the same perspectives to be treated as completely separate from eachother.

And I know Republican bronies (hi E4B) are gonna pissy about that but… hey, can’t really argue with conservatives when they are so wrapped up in their feelings vs facts :3[/bq]

Because as we all know the left leaning never had pedos outed at all and Lily you are someone who can't be argued with either because you just put your fingers in your ears and call anyone calling you out a Nazi, Republican or Pedo.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

No reason given
Edited by Jas