Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

Here is something Lily related.

https://archive.fo/6AIFL

[bq]

>
Your a prick, you really don't care about others or even your own friends. Josh, Blake, Ethan, and brittany you ditch for the most shittiest reasons. Now, your gaslighting your ex wife and getting your fans to harass her and they don't know her personally. You have no evidence of her doing anything wrong. You aren't a victim, if anything your the abuser. Can't wait to see how you abuse and gaslight Carousel and Mikala into a break up! Women, learn how to make compromises and what loyalty is.

>
Anonymous[/bq]

[bq]

>

>
>
How the fuck am I gaslighting Lizzy when I haven’t spoken to her in eight months? Talking about my abuse is gaslighting now, is it? Is gaslighting just anything that doesn’t involve me being horrible?

>
>
Also me and Ethan are still friends you asshole.

>
>
As for Blake, Josh and Brittany… I ditched them for being obsessed, a fascist, and a fair-weather friend respectively. I’m sorry I didn’t stick around people who had no respect for me or my boundaries, I guess?

>
>
Women, learn how to make compromises and what loyalty is.

>
>

>
>
For some reason “making compromises” and “loyalty” always seems to mean “Put up with people who disrespect you and treat you like garbage.”

>
>
Put up with a creepy, invasive weirdo who tries way too hard to be funny and “sassy” to the point of making you extremely uncomfortable.

>
>
Put up with a right-wing nutjob who has no regard for anything or anyone that doesn’t preserve his precious comfort 24/7.

>
>
Put up with a flake who will talk your ear off about every stupid, petty, idiotic fight they start but then flee the moment you need them to be an actual friend.

>
>
Put up with an emotionally lazy and greedy partner who acts like having to give barebones emotional support to someone dealing with serious trauma is some kind of fucking death march.

>
>
I put up with a lot of this kind of victim-blamey bullshit from you guys. It seems I can’t even fucking blink without one of you running in to scream about how terrible I supposedly am. You’re so fucking desperate for me to be some kind of evil Disney villain so you don’t have to accept the idea that your precious cartoons aren’t perfect gifts from Jesus that you’ll concoct this self-serving fanfiction that any time I do something good or suffer it has to be false.

>
>
“Lily has ulterior motives! We don’t know what they are, but she does!”

>
>
“Lily’s lying about being raped/abused/ect! We don’t have any proof, but she is!”

>
>
And the only thing I actually HAVE put up with is the now 10 years of this constant stream of stalking, gaslighting, and deranged tantrums from you fucking subhuman gremlins. And the only reason I do… is because nothing you do actually hurts me.

>
>
How much bullshit have you spewed about me? How much crap have you forged in a desperate bid to get me deplatformed? And has it ever actually fucking worked? How many of your stupid slander campaigns have fallen apart without me having to actually do anything?

>
>
At what point do you just give up?[

https:
//archive.fo/YbBzO

So Lily people can't criticize ms-mikail's work but you can. Also didn't ms-mikail say she gets paid to do art. You know speaking of that point here was what seemed to start all this.

https://archive.li/07RWh

> Would you actually be willing to listen to said criti
q]ues?
> theprinceofpancakes45

> ms-mikail:
>
> Let me attempt to save you some time and list off the shortcomings of the comics art myself.
>
> Characters being off model from update to update/sometimes from panel to panel.
>
> Basic bordering on undescriptive backgrounds.
>
> Liquids not behaving how they’re suppose to.
>
> Perspective being weird.
>
> The line art looking blotchy and unpleasant to look at from time to time.
>
> Look I’m not a delusional hack who doesn’t understand her own shortcomings. I know every problem with the comics art before you do because I make the damn things. At the same time, this isn’t something I’m being paid to do or are assembling for a portfolio. It’s just for fun and the second I start worrying about criticism over something as a hobby, the second it stops being fun.
>
> The art is just a vehicle for the story and because the story is just slice of life comedy with wholesome drama, that vehicle is strictly utilitarian, and given the regular attention and feedback each update gets, utilitarian is more than enough.
>
> You can certainly complain about the artwork if you don’t like it, but if you want me to give a shit about what you have to say, then pay me.

Says she only does this for fun but will only care about criticism if people pay her. Yep that will total last when Lily leaves you and then treat you like the bad guy.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

[bq]Your a prick, you really don't care about others or even your own friends. Josh, Blake, Ethan, and brittany you ditch for the most shittiest reasons. Now, your gaslighting your ex wife and getting your fans to harass her and they don't know her personally. You have no evidence of her doing anything wrong. You aren't a victim, if anything your the abuser. Can't wait to see how you abuse and gaslight Carousel and Mikala into a break up! Women, learn how to make compromises and what loyalty is.
Anonymous[/bq]

[bq]image

How the fuck am I gaslighting Lizzy when I haven’t spoken to her in eight months? Talking about my abuse is gaslighting now, is it? Is gaslighting just anything that doesn’t involve me being horrible?

Also me and Ethan are still friends you asshole.

As for Blake, Josh and Brittany… I ditched them for being obsessed, a fascist, and a fair-weather friend respectively. I’m sorry I didn’t stick around people who had no respect for me or my boundaries, I guess?

Women, learn how to make compromises and what loyalty is.

For some reason “making compromises” and “loyalty” always seems to mean “Put up with people who disrespect you and treat you like garbage.”

Put up with a creepy, invasive weirdo who tries way too hard to be funny and “sassy” to the point of making you extremely uncomfortable.

Put up with a right-wing nutjob who has no regard for anything or anyone that doesn’t preserve his precious comfort 24/7.

Put up with a flake who will talk your ear off about every stupid, petty, idiotic fight they start but then flee the moment you need them to be an actual friend.

Put up with an emotionally lazy and greedy partner who acts like having to give barebones emotional support to someone dealing with serious trauma is some kind of fucking death march.

I put up with a lot of this kind of victim-blamey bullshit from you guys. It seems I can’t even fucking blink without one of you running in to scream about how terrible I supposedly am. You’re so fucking desperate for me to be some kind of evil Disney villain so you don’t have to accept the idea that your precious cartoons aren’t perfect gifts from Jesus that you’ll concoct this self-serving fanfiction that any time I do something good or suffer it has to be false.

“Lily has ulterior motives! We don’t know what they are, but she does!”

“Lily’s lying about being raped/abused/ect! We don’t have any proof, but she is!”

And the only thing I actually HAVE put up with is the now 10 years of this constant stream of stalking, gaslighting, and deranged tantrums from you fucking subhuman gremlins. And the only reason I do… is because nothing you do actually hurts me.

How much bullshit have you spewed about me? How much crap have you forged in a desperate bid to get me deplatformed? And has it ever actually fucking worked? How many of your stupid slander campaigns have fallen apart without me having to actually do anything?

At what point do you just give up?[/bq]
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

No reason given
Edited by Jas