Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

This Kiwi Farm post seems to call out Lily pretty well.

[bq]

>
>
I think that is the worst part of Lily's character and exactly why people find her so insufferable. Despite being a "critic" she herself is terrified of and completely avoids any legitimate form of criticism on her part. It's not just that she avoids criticism all together, it's that she only replies to arguments and critiques that she knows are poorly structured. ill-informed, or something that can can just cry "X-phobic/ Nazi" towards, she then throws a snarky response or mediocre rebuttal, and act's like she's utterly destroyed the opposing argument in any form. While at the same time she goes around deleting or ignoring anything resembling a serious argument that'd legitimately challenge or even invalidate, her point. I mean, look at the platforms she gravitates around; Youtube, Tumblr, ect. They all give content creators a lot of freedom to pick and choose what feedback they can deal with, even if it's completely in line with the sites rules.

>
>
It's why she never debates any of her points with other critic's. It's not because she's completely insufferable, I can think of a few people who would love to have the opportunity to call Lily out on her BS on real time where she can't hide behind a snarky Tumblr post, but it's because she doesn't want to because knows she'll run the very high risk of someone blasting her out. When she doesn't have all the time in the world to word her arguments and change her facts around to match up with exactly what she's saying her arguments just end up being easily debunked and cast aside, and once that happens she'll probably end up screeching like a maniac.

>
>
If nothing else, I'll give her this, if she's learned one, actually valuable thing over her long history on the Internet, it's that she knows what her many weakness are and how to completely avoid them being exploited while at the same time denying their very existence.[/bq]
>
> Lurkio
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

{[bq]

I think that is the worst part of Lily's character and exactly why people find her so insufferable. Despite being a "critic" she herself is terrified of and completely avoids any legitimate form of criticism on her part. It's not just that she avoids criticism all together, it's that she only replies to arguments and critiques that she knows are poorly structured. ill-informed, or something that can can just cry "X-phobic/ Nazi" towards, she then throws a snarky response or mediocre rebuttal, and act's like she's utterly destroyed the opposing argument in any form. While at the same time she goes around deleting or ignoring anything resembling a serious argument that'd legitimately challenge or even invalidate, her point. I mean, look at the platforms she gravitates around; Youtube, Tumblr, ect. They all give content creators a lot of freedom to pick and choose what feedback they can deal with, even if it's completely in line with the sites rules.

It's why she never debates any of her points with other critic's. It's not because she's completely insufferable, I can think of a few people who would love to have the opportunity to call Lily out on her BS on real time where she can't hide behind a snarky Tumblr post, but it's because she doesn't want to because knows she'll run the very high risk of someone blasting her out. When she doesn't have all the time in the world to word her arguments and change her facts around to match up with exactly what she's saying her arguments just end up being easily debunked and cast aside, and once that happens she'll probably end up screeching like a maniac.

If nothing else, I'll give her this, if she's learned one, actually valuable thing over her long history on the Internet, it's that she knows what her many weakness are and how to completely avoid them being exploited while at the same time denying their very existence.[/bq]
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

{bq]

No reason given
Edited by Jas