Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

"[@Revolution512":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3431443#post_3431443

)

I do not know. All I do know is Peet whines about Bayonetta because she doesn't dress practical for battle and

even goes so far to whine about video game and anime women not dressed for battle practically and yet she has her

OC dressed sexy looking. I know someone could say but the second drawing was the only one in a battle but still

at the same time Peet just shows that she is a "do as I say, not as I do" type of person.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@Revolution512":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3431443#post_3431443

I do not know. All I do know is Peet whines about Bayonetta because she doesn't dress practical for battle and

even goes so far to whine about video game and anime women not dressed for battle practically and yet she has her

OC dressed sexy looking. I know someone could say but the second drawing was the only one in a battle but still at the same time Peet just shows that she is a "do as I say, not as I do" type of person.
No reason given
Edited by Jas