Viewing last 25 versions of post by SpokenMind93 in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

SpokenMind93
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Snarky, Sassy and Sexy
"@platinummanaxl":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3429285#post_3429285
I think he might be all seven... Let's see:

Pride: Hell yeah
Lust: *shudders* unfortunately
Envy: *cough*JOSH*cough*
Wrath: TRUMP NEEDS TO DIE!
Sloth: Doesn't want to look for real work and is glad with what he haves
Gluttony: Hmmm... not sure about this one... could be tied in with Lust and Pride, he's a glut for attention and dicks.
Greed: Okay, maybe not this one.

Moral of the story: Peet is a walking sin.

Also, some replies:

[bq]anonymous asked:
Why do teachers force students to do work they aren't interested in?

If they don’t they get fired[/bq]
I think Peet is missing a reply there

[bq]An interesting thing Lizzy pointed out about Lord Ryder: He absolutely hates children. Like he REALLY FUCKING HATES CHILDREN. And yet children are constantly following him and latching onto him as a surrogate father figure.
And yet whenever he’s trying to figure out how to get rid of them, his usual foo strategy of “Apply Violence” just never seems to occur to him.[/bq]
Don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet but Peet is basically his Ryder OC. The fact that he always says that he and his OCs have an affiliation with kids just makes me cringe and shudder uncontrollably.

[bq]If you can’t tell the difference between someone who is under 16 and someone who is nearly 60, you either need glasses or the cosmetics industry has made a pact with Satan.[/bq]
Should someone show him a picture of a chinese woman? Those have some weird freaky pacts with Satan.

http://archive.is/FhxLx
[bq]Whimper in a bubble where all events have been scrubbed clean of content, or grow up and engage with the world and it’s problems. Your choice.[/bq]
... the rest of that post is also beautiful but this quote... you hypocrite...

http://archive.is/jv8kB
[bq]Canon Twilight has proven to be excessively stubborn and resistant to change, largely because she’s never HAD to change all that much.[/bq]
Bitch, have you WATCHED the show? I couldn't name a character that has changed as much as Twilight did! Perhaps Fluttershy or Starlight is on her way of change but come on! She got wings for Faust's sake.

http://archive.is/VX7WD
[bq]Lizzy spent a long time trying to argue with her, but because Anya doesn’t want a real discussion about anything it’s not paid attention to.[/bq]
Lizzy ain't that good to argue with tho. The moment you say something against/misgender her dear fiancé (because they're still not married) she cuts you off.

[bq]anonymous asked:
I’ve been considering ending a friendship recently and I don't know what to do. I’ve known him since we were little, but that’s the problem. I know I wouldn’t hang out with him if we only just met now. He’s gotten very republican, he was like that when we little, and that’s the friend I had. He refuses to "give in to gender politics" and he says that science determines that stuff and other shit. Should I cut him loose?

Cut him loose. Science agrees with “gender politics” and he would know that if he had any respect for the scientific method at all. Hell if that was true, he wouldn’t be touching the Republican party with a 10 foot stick. He’s just giving bullshit excuses for bigotry.
The only people who can be friends with people on the far-right are those who don’t have anything to lose.[/bq]
"Oh yeah, that friend you had since childhood and has supported you through everything in your life, that suddenly has another view on politics? Cut him off! He's a nazi, transphobic scum! I don't care that he has been there for you through thick and thin!"
No reason given
Edited by SpokenMind93
SpokenMind93
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Snarky, Sassy and Sexy
"@platinummanaxl":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3429285#post_3429285
I think he might be all seven... Let's see:

Pride: Hell yeah
Lust: *shudders* unfortunately
Envy: *cough*JOSH*cough*
Wrath: TRUMP NEEDS TO DIE!
Sloth: Doesn't want to look for real work and is glad with what he haves
Gluttony: Hmmm... not sure about this one... could be tied in with Lust and Pride, he's a glut for attention and dicks.
Greed: Okay, maybe not this one.

Moral of the story: Peet is a walking sin.
No reason given
Edited by SpokenMind93