Naming Poll Name suggestions closing soon for these characters

Viewing last 10 versions of post by EquestrianScholar on The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (5 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (6 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Wallet After Summer Sale

"@Jas":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3427738#post_3427738
Admittedlt this doesn't justify the sort of shit Lily's been doing or sayingAdmittedly, this doesn't justify the sort of shit Lily's been doing or saying, I have to agree I'm also kind of sick and tired of Hasbro redeeming the villains... even if Tempest was better than a fair few, counting Statlight's backstory by far.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (5 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (6 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Wallet After Summer Sale

"@Jas":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3427738#post_3427738
TheAdmittedlt admit this doesn't really justify the sort of stuffshit sheLily's been doing, you or saying, I have to agree I'm also kind of sick and I have to agree I'm also kind of sick and tired of Hasbro redeeming the villains... even if Tempest was better than a fair few, counting Statlight's backstory by far.
No reason given
EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale

The admit this doesn't really justify the sort of stuff she's been doing, you and I have to agree I'm also kind of sick and tired of Hasbro redeeming the villains... even if Tempest was better than a fair few, counting Statlight's backstory by far.
No reason given

Back