Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

"@Revolution512":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3425921#post_3425921

awwwwwwwwwwwww thanks but all I did was use links from Kiwi Farms and the archive website that platinummanaxl

linked to me in a PM. I also know that one of the E4B Mods I think Deaf is a frequent visitor of this forum. I

should also say there are people who do a better job at tearing into Peet. I just sometimes comment on copy and

paste stuff I do and I also sometimes repeat peoples points.

"@maverick159":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3425925#post_3425925

yeah Peet really does seem to like being edgy.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@Revolution512":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3425921#post_3425921

awwwwwwwwwwwww thanks but all I did was use links from Kiwi Farms and the archive website that platinummanaxl

linked to me in a PM. I also know that one of the E4B Mods I think Deaf is a frequent visitor of this forum.

"@maverick159":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3425925#post_3425925

yeah Peet really does seem to like being edgy.
No reason given
Edited by Jas