Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

"[@angrybrony":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3425446#post_3425446

)

Yeah that is Peet in a nut shell acting like she can talk about people not knowing what fun is but then she'll

attack anyone who likes Bayonetta or anime. I know I already brought this up but again Peet gets onto Bronies and

how they try to put MLP:FIM on a pedestal but then the moment they get onto the case of episodes like The

Mysterious Mare-Do Well or Spike At Your Service then suddenly Bronies are stupid again.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@angrybrony":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3425446#post_3425446

Yeah that is Peet in a nut shell acting like she can talk about people not knowing what fun is but then she'll

attack anyone who likes Bayonetta or anime. I know I already brought this up but again Peet gets onto Bronies and

how they try to put MLP:FIM on a pedestal but then the moment they get onto the case of episodes like The

Mysterious Mare-Do Well or Spike At Your Service then suddenly Bronies are stupid again.
No reason given
Edited by Jas