Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 9 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

Viewing last 10 versions of post by maverick159 on The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

maverick159
Friendship, Art, and Magic (7 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Y'all are stupid!
"@angrybrony":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3420180#post_3420180
Hmm... in one side we have a woman using the campaign to get fame and would probably continue the same way it was before, which means the economic crysis would still continue. In the other side we have a busines man who's also an extremist and although he may have solved the crysis i suppose, he cratedcreated otgerother kinds of troubles and a war can happen pretty soon.

I don't think the US had any good choices for presidence. None of them would ever have my support
No reason given
Edited by maverick159
maverick159
Friendship, Art, and Magic (7 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Y'all are stupid!
"@angrybrony":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3420180#post_3420180
Hmm... in one side we have a woman using the campaign to get fame and would probably continue the same way it was before, which means the economic crysis would still continue. In the other side we have a busines man who's also an extremist and although he may have solved the crysis i suppose, he crated otger kinds of troubles and a war can happen pretty soon.

I don't think the US had any good choices for presidence. None of them would ever have my support
No reason given
Edited by maverick159

Back