Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

Here is something Peet related from the archive website. She also has her Glass of Water-Discord Princess in the link.

http://archive.is/FKf4m

[bq]

>
anonymous asked:

>
How come you don't address the accusations made against you by Thought Bubble?

>
>
Who? **Googles** Oh that parasite.

>
>
Well if you’d been paying attention, I had an entire video about it.

>
Here’s the TL;DR - “He said/she said” arguments that are loaded with unsubstantiated claims and screenshots with all the context ripped out should not be taken at face value. You’re only going to believe any of this crap if you have a pre-existing personal investment in believing it in the first place. My time is wasted trying to convince people who have no interest in reality.

>
>
Johnson is trying to muscle her way back into my life out of nothing more than spite because I got sick of her inconsiderate behavior.

>
>
Now kids, what is that kind of behavior emblematic of?

>
>
If Johnson wants to settle something, she can do it face to face like an adult for the first time in her life. I’m not going to seriously engage with this kind of desperate cloying and you shouldn’t either.[/bq]

Funny that you're telling someone to be an adult when you don't seem to want to take responsibility for your

fanfic Stockholm 14th chapter among the other things you have done. I mean for someone to clams they aren't

ashamed of their fanfic you sure did delete it when people started to call you a pedo. Which as some have

theorized was also the time you deiced to come out as trans.

Okay everyone here is a link about Peet talking about the Sutherland Springs, Texas shooting.

http://archive.is/0znhh

[bq]

>
anonymous asked:

>
The shooting this week was in Sutherland Springs, TX. 26 killed during church by a dishonorably discharged, court-martialed Marine (which from what I can remember reading, aren't supposed to be able to get a gun because of that).

>
> *
*Starts Googling*

>

>
which from what I can remember reading, aren’t supposed to be able to get a gun because of that

>
>
That would require the US having any kind of gun control in order to enforce.

>
>
Personally I want to know exactly how fucking horrid do you have to be to get dishonorably discharged from the Marines of all places. That sentence alone already highlights how fucking evil this person must of been. Must have been one of those people playing the “Trust Game.”

>
>
That’s about the only notable thing I can talk about. It’s another mass shooting, and nothing is going to come of it because the people who are currently making the decisions don’t care about people’s lives.

>
>
Oh also…

>

>
The President, who was in Japan, said the shooting was caused by a “mental health problem,” not an issue with gun laws.

>
>
>
I actually love this statement because it’s so soon after the shooting that very little has come from the investigation, so it’s the most blatant display of knee-jerk scapegoating imaginable. I look forward to the Putin’s Cocksleeve addressing this mental health problem by stripping more people of their health insurance so he can save fifty bucks on his taxes.

>
>
It’s always going to be about gun laws. Until people with mental illnesses can start detonating people’s skulls with their mind, it will never NOT be about gun laws.

>
>
The shooter wasn’t supposed to be able to get a gun, and yet managed to get one anyway. Whether it be mental illness or being so undisciplined that he couldn’t reach the Marine Corps dirt-low standards, one of those things should have actively prevented him from getting a gun.

>
>
Hence: Gun laws are the problem.

>
>
“But Lily! Black market!”

>
>
A country with lazy gun regulation is a country where the price of black market weapons are extremely low. If the US had the same gun laws that real countries do, black market weapons would become prohibitively expensive.[/bq]

Really Peet you're still going on about how America doesn't have proper gun control?

http://archive.is/I5kdE

> anonymous asked:
> What about how she said that you've invented an alternate universe version of her?
>
> That’s always the case isn’t it? Someone starts spewing bullshit about me, I accurately point out that they’re being duplicitous and actively trying to deceive people, and their immediate response is to go “NO, U!”
>
> I say that someone’s content isn’t very good.
> “Lookin’ in a mirror?!”
>
> I deconstruct the cognitive dissonance of Tory scum and how they don’t expect their own values to apply to them.
> “I know you are but what am I?”
>
> I talk about people who are very clearly suffering from a persecution complex
> “Sure you don’t mean yourself?”
>
> They repeat my own arguments back to me because their incessant stalking of me has meant that I’m the only person they listen to who can deconstruct someone’s behavior. So they don’t just lie about me, they plagiarize my work to do it.
>
> The best example of this is how Johnson has jumped on board the “Lily invented a person on facebook” crank magnet. What makes that so funny is that Johnson WAS catfished on Facebook, but it wasn’t me who did it.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

Here is something Peet related from the archive website. She also has her Glass of Water-Discord Princess in the link.

[bq]anonymous asked:

Who? *Googles* Oh that parasite.

Here’s the TL;DR - “He said/she said” arguments that are loaded with unsubstantiated claims and screenshots with all the context ripped out should not be taken at face value. You’re only going to believe any of this crap if you have a pre-existing personal investment in believing it in the first place. My time is wasted trying to convince people who have no interest in reality.

Johnson is trying to muscle her way back into my life out of nothing more than spite because I got sick of her inconsiderate behavior.

If Johnson wants to settle something, she can do it face to face like an adult for the first time in her life. I’m not going to seriously engage with this kind of desperate cloying and you shouldn’t either.[/bq]

Funny that you're telling someone to be an adult when you don't seem to want to take responsibility for your

fanfic Stockholm 14th chapter among the other things you have done. I mean for someone to clams they aren't

ashamed of their fanfic you sure did delete it when people started to call you a pedo. Which as some have

theorized was also the time you deiced to come out as trans.

Okay everyone here is a link about Peet talking about the Sutherland Springs, Texas shooting.

http://archive.is/0znhh

[bq]anonymous asked:
The shooting this week was in Sutherland Springs, TX. 26 killed during church by a dishonorably discharged, court-martialed Marine (which from what I can remember reading, aren't supposed to be able to get a gun because of that).

*Starts Googling*

which from what I can remember reading, aren’t supposed to be able to get a gun because of that

That would require the US having any kind of gun control in order to enforce.

Personally I want to know exactly how fucking horrid do you have to be to get dishonorably discharged from the Marines of all places. That sentence alone already highlights how fucking evil this person must of been. Must have been one of those people playing the “Trust Game.”

That’s about the only notable thing I can talk about. It’s another mass shooting, and nothing is going to come of it because the people who are currently making the decisions don’t care about people’s lives.

Oh also…

The President, who was in Japan, said the shooting was caused by a “mental health problem,” not an issue with gun laws.

I actually love this statement because it’s so soon after the shooting that very little has come from the investigation, so it’s the most blatant display of knee-jerk scapegoating imaginable. I look forward to the Putin’s Cocksleeve addressing this mental health problem by stripping more people of their health insurance so he can save fifty bucks on his taxes.

It’s always going to be about gun laws. Until people with mental illnesses can start detonating people’s skulls with their mind, it will never NOT be about gun laws.

The shooter wasn’t supposed to be able to get a gun, and yet managed to get one anyway. Whether it be mental illness or being so undisciplined that he couldn’t reach the Marine Corps dirt-low standards, one of those things should have actively prevented him from getting a gun.

Hence: Gun laws are the problem.

“But Lily! Black market!”

A country with lazy gun regulation is a country where the price of black market weapons are extremely low. If the US had the same gun laws that real countries do, black market weapons would become prohibitively expensive.[/bq]

Really Peet you're still going on about how America doesn't have proper gun control?
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

[bq]anonymous asked:

fanfic

Stockholm 14th chapter among the other things you have done. I mean for someone to clams they aren't

ashamed of

their fanfic you sure did delete it when people started to call you a pedo. Which as some have

theorized was also

the time you deiced to come out as trans.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

[bq]anonymous asked:

Funny you telling someone to be an adult when you don't seem to want to take responsibility for your fanfic

Stockholm 14th chapter among the other things you have done. I mean for someone to clams they aren't ashamed of

their fanfic you sure did delete it when people started to call you a pedo. Which as some have theorized was also

the time you deiced to come out as trans.
No reason given
Edited by Jas