Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

"[@angrybrony":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3413045#post_3413045

)

Yeah extremist ruing things for everyone and sorry to change the subject. I know I have asked this question

before but with Peet going all out crazy the past couple of years. I wonder why she hasn't been trying to attack

Rooster Teeth more often? I remember in a comment of one of her videos the name of which I can't remember. She

called the people of Rooster Teeth hacks because of them ContentIDing her In A Minute on the first four RWBY

episodes she did during 2015.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@angrybrony":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3413045#post_3413045

Yeah extremist ruing things for everyone and sorry to change the subject. I know I have asked this question

before but with Peet going all out crazy the past couple of years. I wonder why she hasn't been trying to attack

Rooster Teeth more often? I remember in a comment of one of her videos the name of which I can't remember. She

called the people of Rooster Teeth hacks because of them ContentIDing her In A Minute on the first four RWBY

episodes she did during 2015.
No reason given
Edited by Jas