Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

I got bored and looked at the comments of JAR's (Just A Robot) video on Lily Peet and saw this comment.

[bq]

>
Plink

>
18 hours ago (edited)

>
I like how you mention you do mention good things about Lily (The whole "cross-dressing doesn't automatically mean trans" is valid) and you suggest improvements if you notice something wrong. But in Lily's defence...

>
>
Lily does try to improve whenever someone points valid problems and she already stated that she already knows why some people hate her, it's because she confidently tells others that they're wrong. She wants to see others improve and other Bronies/Writers/Youtubers have improved their content thanks to her advice.

>
>
Although I do find some points in this video valid, some others are either nitpicks or are problems she's already learnt from. Her entire main point in Tropes vs Orchard Blossom video was that Big Mac isn't trans and how his closer friends already pointed out that he's male whilst the other characters who barely know him didn't point out his gender even though they already knew (Because, that'll be rude if anyone pointed that out to any stranger that looks like that). Lily still had her main point across as valid.

>
>
Edit: (Yes, people don't like her because she's too "bitter" but its something I easily get used to because she still makes good points and does them in an entertaining way. And no, I barely know anything about what happened to her and joshscorcher so I have nothing to say about that)[/bq]

You know if Peet was improving then maybe she would talk about dramas when they are relvent and not long after

the fact. She would shut up about Josh and Ink Rose. She would stop stop treating everyone who disagrees with her

like they are the enemy. She would also try going after fandoms that have more issues. Like we all know that the

Brony fandom isn't really as sweet and nice as we like it to be. But really when compaired to the SU fandom

Bronies are tame. The SU fandom got overpower by left leaning extremist who get triggered the moment you ship

Pearl with a male. THEY TRIED TO HAVE A PERSON KILL HERSELF OVER A DRAWING AND THE SU FANDOM EVEN CHASED A

WRITER OFF TWITTER!
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

I got bored and looked at the comments of JAR's (Just A Robot) video on Lily Peet and saw this comment.

[bq]Plink
18 hours ago (edited)
I like how you mention you do mention good things about Lily (The whole "cross-dressing doesn't automatically mean trans" is valid) and you suggest improvements if you notice something wrong. But in Lily's defence...

Lily does try to improve whenever someone points valid problems and she already stated that she already knows why some people hate her, it's because she confidently tells others that they're wrong. She wants to see others improve and other Bronies/Writers/Youtubers have improved their content thanks to her advice.

Although I do find some points in this video valid, some others are either nitpicks or are problems she's already learnt from. Her entire main point in Tropes vs Orchard Blossom video was that Big Mac isn't trans and how his closer friends already pointed out that he's male whilst the other characters who barely know him didn't point out his gender even though they already knew (Because, that'll be rude if anyone pointed that out to any stranger that looks like that). Lily still had her main point across as valid.

Edit: (Yes, people don't like her because she's too "bitter" but its something I easily get used to because she still makes good points and does them in an entertaining way. And no, I barely know anything about what happened to her and joshscorcher so I have nothing to say about that)[/bq]

You know if Peet was improving then maybe she would talk about dramas when they are relvent and not long after

the fact. She would shut up about Josh and Ink Rose. She would stop stop treating everyone who disagrees with her

like they are the enemy. She would also try going after fandoms that have more issues. Like we all know that the

Brony fandom isn't really as sweet and nice as we like it to be. But really when compaired to the SU fandom

Bronies are tame. The SU fandom got overpower by left leaning extremist who get triggered the moment you ship

Pearl with a male. THEY TRIED TO HAVE A PERSON KILL THEMRSELVESF OVER A DRAWING AND THE SU FANDOM EVEN CHASED A

WRITER OF TWITTER!
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

[bq]Plink
18 hours ago (edited)

Pearl with a male. THEY TRIED TO HAVE A PERSON KILL THEMSELVES OVER A DRAWING AND THE SU FANDOM EVEN CHASED A

WRITER OF TWITTER!
No reason given
Edited by Jas