Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

here is a comment from Glass of Water-Discord Princess.

[bq]

>
Lishadra

>
Lishadra1 day ago (edited)

>
I'm enjoying this music with this new hot -- uh -- badass puppet.

>
>
That aside, did Mr. Enter do something to you like Josh did? What's your beef with him? He isn't saying or doing anything harmful as far as I know, and he hasn't started any trouble with you so I'm confused. ;-;

>

>
Lily Peet

>
Lily Peet1 day ago

>
Every crappy critical argument I ever hear in my comments sections regarding the shows I cover seems to always originate from Mr Enter.

>
>
My issue with Josh is that he's a lying coward.

>
My issue with Enter is that he's a terrible critic who a lot of people source.

>
These are not comparable flaws.[/bq]

you hear that people no body ever had an issue with Lily Peet's views on shows until Mr. Enter showed up and all

crappy critical arguments never existed until Mr. Enter showed up. editing this because I just remembered

something. Peet it is funny you call Josh a lying coward when you ended a friendship with someone because they

didn't play World of Warcraft they way you wanted and should I even bring up Blake. She also mentioned a couple

of years ago she ended a friendship with some girl because they where super anxious. You know coming from the

same person who got ticked off at Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

here is a comment from Glass of Water-Discord Princess.

[bq]Lishadra
Lishadra1 day ago (edited)
I'm enjoying this music with this new hot -- uh -- badass puppet.

That aside, did Mr. Enter do something to you like Josh did? What's your beef with him? He isn't saying or doing anything harmful as far as I know, and he hasn't started any trouble with you so I'm confused. ;-;
Lily Peet
Lily Peet1 day ago
Every crappy critical argument I ever hear in my comments sections regarding the shows I cover seems to always originate from Mr Enter.

My issue with Josh is that he's a lying coward.
My issue with Enter is that he's a terrible critic who a lot of people source.
These are not comparable flaws.[/bq]

you hear that people no body ever had an issue with Lily Peet's views on shows until Mr. Enter showed up and all crappy critical argument never existed until Mr. Enter showed up.
No reason given
Edited by Jas