Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

here is something Peet related.

https://falcon-edge-wolf.tumblr.com/post/159804707713/two-teens-charged-with-hate-crime-for

[bq]

>
lily-peet:

>

>
If you genuinely think that being anti-Trump is akin to being anti-white and anti-Christian then what you’re saying is whiteness and Christianity are inherently oppressive to those who don’t fit into those categories.

>

>
Had they just prosecuted these girls for vandalism then I doubt anyone would’ve cared. But by calling it a hate crime they just played their hand.

>

>
Stupid fucks.[/bq]

hay your one to complain about people not fitting into categories little miss all anti-feminist women are useful

idiots. Oh and since you knew like three queChristioans maybe you would know not all are oppressive people I mean

your

about to marry one if you haven't married Lizzy yet. Then again she is either brainwashed by your or abusive

to

you. Now that I think about it what on earth does Christianity even have to do with Trump?
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

https://falcon-edge-wolf.tumblr.com/post/159804707713/two-teens-charged-with-hate-crime-for

[bq]lily-peet:

If you genuinely think that being anti-Trump is akin to being anti-white and anti-Christian then what you’re saying is whiteness and Christianity are inherently oppressive to those who don’t fit into those categories.

Had they just prosecuted these girls for vandalism then I doubt anyone would’ve cared. But by calling it a hate crime they just played their hand.

Stupid fucks.[/bq]

hay your one to complain about people not fitting into categories little miss all anti-feminist women are useful

idiots. Oh and since you knew like three questions maybe you would know not all are oppressive people I mean your

about to marry one if you haven't married Lizzy yet. Then again she is either brainwashed by your or abusive to

you. Now that I think about it what on earth does Christnianity even have to do with Trump?
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

[bq]lily-peet:

Stupid fucks.[/bq]

idiots. Oh and since you knew like three questions maybe you would know not all are oppressive people I mean your

about to marry one if you haven't married Lizzy yet. Then again she is either brainwashed by your or abusive to

you. Now that I think about it what on earth does Christnaty even have to do with Trump?
No reason given
Edited by Jas