The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@icey wicey 1517  
I actually kind of agree with her, in that Steven Universe went downhill following the episode “Bismuth,” and that the Diamonds shouldn’t have been redeemed.

But it’s like, do you NEED to personally insult the creators? Or do you just get off to that?

@NitroFury  
I read through all of them. I’d say a few have merit, but most just feel like either stupidity, or like she wants more media similar to Thundercats Roar.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@NitroFury  
Haven’t plenty of people saved it?  
Also, I’ve watched quite a few YouTubers go through it,and it’s funny when they bring up how specific some of her “rules” are.  
Especially when they don’t know Steven Universe,Korra or She-ra.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
If you boil it all down, some of these arbitrary rules the Lily Orchard wrote down can be summed up as a “Coffee Shop No Fighting Everyone Gets Along No High Stakes Actions” type of story. You can thank me for that nutshell I described.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Also, I find it amusing that one of Lily Orchard’s writing tips is “Don’t pair adults with minors. That’s pedophillia.” Ever heard of MLP fanfic called Stockholm? Never heard of it, good; you’re better off not knowing about it. Because Stockholm is a very pedophilic MLP fanfic that Lily Orchard herself admitted wrote that.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I still can’t get over the fact that Lily called the creator of Steven Universe a “Nazi Sympathiser”.

Yes, because a bisexual, non-binary, JEWISH person would be someone to sympathise with them :/
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide