Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

Penguin Dragneel
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Don't be a Turkey
@icey wicey 1517
I actually kind of agree with her, in that Steven Universe went downhill following the episode "Bismuth," and that the Diamonds shouldn't have been redeemed.

But it's like, do you NEED to personally insult the creators? Or do you just get off to that?

@NitroFury
I read through all of them. I'd say a few have merit, but most just feel like either stupidity, or like she wants more media similar to Thundercats Roar.
Dex Stewart
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@NitroFury
Haven't plenty of people saved it?
Also, I've watched quite a few YouTubers go through it,and it's funny when they bring up how specific some of her "rules" are.
Especially when they don't know Steven Universe,Korra or She-ra.
Posted Report
NitroFury
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

You Fool
If you boil it all down, some of these arbitrary rules the Lily Orchard wrote down can be summed up as a “Coffee Shop No Fighting Everyone Gets Along No High Stakes Actions” type of story. You can thank me for that nutshell I described.
Posted Report
NitroFury
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

You Fool
Also, I find it amusing that one of Lily Orchard's writing tips is “Don't pair adults with minors. That's pedophillia.” Ever heard of MLP fanfic called Stockholm? Never heard of it, good; you're better off not knowing about it. Because Stockholm is a very pedophilic MLP fanfic that Lily Orchard herself admitted wrote that.
Posted Report
icey wicey 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Art Program Ever - This badge goes to bublebee123, but they don't have a derpi account.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I still can't get over the fact that Lily called the creator of Steven Universe a "Nazi Sympathiser".

Yes, because a bisexual, non-binary, JEWISH person would be someone to sympathise with them :/
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~