The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

user4897
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

An Indonesian Muslim cleric (Sheikh) harassed and stabbed by an extremist militant while giving a sermon preach in a mosque. It’s just cringy to see a Muslim attacking another Muslim for their difference in ideas and thoughts
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I wish I can become a VTuber, it will be a great way to keep my identity more hidden. Only problem is, I don’t have a very powerful PC.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@NitroFury  
What Pokimane did was essentially just her converted to a 3D model. All while ignoring the fact that one of the most important traits that make Vtubers appealing is people playing as fictional characters.

Its like watching an independent unscripted anime.

Anyone can be an anime character now.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@Random-Rambling  
Like ive been wondering. Even if she becomes a Vtuber. Shes still just her. We all know what kind of person she is. And she lacks those qualities that made veteran Vtubers great.

The reason for the success of the Hololive and Nijisanji and other prominent Vtubers right now is how they interact with each other. Theyre very wholesome and true to their characters. Unlike how many female YouTubers and YouTubers in the west in general see each other as just another competition to take out and even sabotage.  
Pokimane’s antics, while garnering many low quality fans and “simps”, is not the kind of trait that gets friends well. It makes one lose friends most likely. Along with being unrelatable. People find Hololivers like Korone appealing because theyre friendly, authentic and relatable. They have a generally cooperative community and an agency that allows it to foster.

Inauthentic ethots like Pokimane that relies on whoring for cash and “support” dont sustain well. As with most who simply hop onto bandwagons. Theyll most likely milk as much as they could on one thing and move on to the next “trendy” thing. Because theyre really not commited to whatever theyre doing.

Alas. Despite all that ive said here. Pokimane has every right to do what she does. We all have our niche after all. But she is trash to say the least.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

The fear is that these ethots might end up ruining and dumbing down this new medium with their shit. Ruining the whole thing for many Vtubers who have worked their asses of for their success. All because of bunch of low effort cam whores looking to milk the next trendy bandwagon by invading said mediums and driving out others. Laying waste to communities with their unethhical practices and divisive approaches.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Growing fandoms are great things. We just dont need this problematic element of low quality “fans” the likes of Pokimane seems to attract that would invade, end up hijacking and gatekeeping fandoms based on their “values”. We’ve seen it too many times in recent days.

Pokimane has had a history of being manipulative and using her fans to brigade other YouTubers. Copyright striking people in attempts to sabotage others.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide