The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Kolbjorn  
I really hope VTubers start replacing these e-begging talentless Twitch and stream Thots.

You know it’s funny how female gamers don’t seem to gain as much traction in the west as say Japanese VTubing gamers do. Meanwhile, it’s basically the other way around with the guys.  
I guess it’s something to do with culture.  
Besides, simping is heavily discouraged in the East.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I’ve also been hearing that because of the success of the female VTubing community. They’ve been subjected to periodic attacks by talentless western Karen hacks who are likely fueled by jealous rage. Branding them under the usual pretenses they love to use.
Kolbjorn

Banana
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
As my dad used to tell me when I was younger “Any honest Job is a good job”. If people want to give money to girls for showing their tits on twitch, well, they are free to do with their money what they want as long it is legal.

Now on really cringy stuff: Today police on mi city arrested a guy that was torturing a puppy on the street (sadly the dog died on his way to the veterinarian)when the police went to the guy’s “house” the place smelled of putrefaction, they found skeletons of small animals and burned… things. The guy confesed that when he gets druged he kills and eats dogs and cats
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Reasonable trolling
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
As my dad used to tell me when I was younger “Any honest Job is a good job”. If people want to give money to girls for showing their tits on twitch, well, they are free to do with their money what they want as long it is legal.
Now on really cringy stuff: Today police on mi city arrested a guy that was torturing a puppy on the street (sadly the dog died on his way to the veterinarian)when the police went to the guy’s “house” the place smelled of putrefaction, they found skeletons of small animals and burned… things. The guy confesed that when he gets druged he kills and eats dogs and cats

What the fuck

full
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?

full
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Bluepenn15  
I mentioned the cartoons,he was in Rise of the Technovores,an Iron Man Anime,cameoed in Superhero Squad(voiced by Ray Stephenson) and was the costar of Black Widow in Avengers Confidential.  
Ive heard the Netflix series is in continuity with the MCU,he just hasn’t had an opportunity to appear outside his own series or Daredevil.  
im a nerd
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide