The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

Background Pony #7551
Anyone else hear about MovieBob ranting on Twitter on about how Germany should “intervene” in Poland because of his hatred for the latter’s nationalist government? You know, the same MovieBob that is pro-eugenics and anti democracy, as shown on his Twitter as well? That MovieBob? (The tweet in question is from July 13, for those who are wondering.)
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Is like YandereDev is resorting to these last desperate acts, but this will be killing blow to every shed of dignity and credibility YandereDev has left. He’s like a legit Male Karen.
@NitroFury
I think he’s just milking on his notoriety at this point. People should really stop giving him attention, let him be forgotten. It’s gotten sad at this point.

If anything, all the attention Love Letter: My True Feelings is getting has motivated YanDev to get off his ass and finally replace all his stolen Unity store models (something he said he was going to do back in 2015-16).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide