The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Scrabbleman  
There’s a reason why I keep saying that stupid people shouldn’t have access to the internet no matter how many excuses they bring up.  
“I-it’s for my studies/work/transactions, I swear!” being the 3 most infamous lies they use.

Case in point: people really uses this argument to defend themselves after being called out for admiting they love to masturbate to characters that are 1/3 their age and 1/5 their weight.  
full

Also, more morons with access to internet devices.  
full
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Anonycat
I really don’t care what people fap to when it’s cartoons. I’ve literally seen worse.

Same.

And on that subject…

@Anonycat

Hey, if drawings and cartoons can keep pedophiles from hurting actual living children, then drawings and cartoons it is.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Jarkes  
I agree, it is creepy in a way.

@lonewolf  
Almost feels like I’m looking at a parody…  
Unfortunately, that’d be considered “harassment” by Twitter logic.  
While scammers, abusers, extremists, pedoes, etc who dox and call for attacks on those who expose them are somehow the “victims”.  
That’s the kind of society we live in at the moment.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I just came back from a stream where Deadwingdork was talking about a woman furry who allegedly fucked her dog and still somehow not in jail even though bestiality is ILLEGAL UNDER CALIFORNIAN LAW.  
What’s even more is that there are shits who DEFEND her on this. Including one of the admins of Furraffinity, Dragoneer.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

And another one…

Dear Furries,

I have no intention of branding the vast majority of those in the subculture as such. In fact, I’m good friends to several people who identify themselves as proud Furries, great people. But why do your fandoms allow folks like these to proliferate? And what is it with the apathy and in some cases, the blind whiteknighting of them by some in the fandom?  
Has it appear to many as to why you’re being treated as deviant outcasts by the general society?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide