The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

Selaphiel
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - /dis/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions/ - Not the best thread to have your name on...
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pomegranates :P
@SombrLiz
Political ideologues.
They're cancer.
And I know a few users on this site who have sold their souls to it.
Hell, i can make a list here. But that is of course, in violation of rule 0.

@icey wicey 1517
Now as you may know very well, I am no friend towards leftists and some of their deranged ideals. But even I feel like this whole "article" is not that much more than cringey baseless ramblings by an angsty man-teen over what essentially is nothing.
icey wicey 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Art Program Ever - This badge goes to bublebee123, but they don't have a derpi account.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Silver Patron - Silver Patron
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Also keep in mind, this guy is actually HAPPY that an employee of Nintendo of America has been tested positive for the coronavirus because of the lesbian reference and the new AC game allowing for non-binary character options.

Fuck him.
Selaphiel
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - /dis/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions/ - Not the best thread to have your name on...

@icey wicey 1517
If there is anyone who unironically follows/supports this guy, you've lost all my respect for you.

That is assuming you have any respect for anyone in the first place LOL.
Otherwise, how can you lose what you never had?
Selaphiel

@SombrLiz
Which is ironic though.
Kiwi Farms is the same website whoms community has been chastised for being 4chan-ish "right wing" and politically incorrect.
Considering that SJWs like Jerry Peet and Purple Tinker also have their pages there.
Selaphiel

Well I guess OAG's antics would in a way render him as an SJW.
On contrary to popular beliefs, while they do seem to hold more power and influence on the mainstream in society. SJW-ism or WOKE-ism isn't exclusive to the far left. I've had my fair share of scuffles with the hard right varieties.
RhodieNite

← Glimmy the lioness
A college student in Indonesia sexually abused his girlfriend for over 2 years. He impregnated her 4 times and forces her to take abortion pills each time he gets her pregnant
Selaphiel

@icey wicey 1517
While it isn't unusual in Asian cultures to prepare food from live animals. If you don't know how to prepare something from live.
DON'T BUY LIVE

Worst part is. YOUTUBE is allowing MONETIZATION of her videos!
Worthless algorithims, worthless policies.

Meanwhile those who unintentionally even makes a sound that sounds remotely like anything YT doesn't approve, gets the demonetization axe.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Online After Dark Vendor Hall

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~