The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@And Brother I Hurt People  
@Gentlecolt

What’re you talking about?! First sex is awesome! The awkward part comes later when you’re in court and you have to use the little doll to show the Judge where Uncle Bill touched you; nothing is more embarrassing to a six year old boy than having to play with dolls in front of a crowd, especially when it made Uncle Bill so upset. He just started screaming and yelling that it wasn’t true and I just wanted to say “Uncle B, it’s okay! I don’t normally play with dolls, the court people just asked me to.”

…this may be the darkest thing I’ve ever said here.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@DanielTepesKraus

And apparently the record has gotten bigger since then; TSP says on a reply to someone’s post that there are now 447 alt accounts people made just to downvote Flash Sentry.

Man, he’s got it rough.

…Also, I’m slightly disturbed by the image at the top of his Tumblr. Didn’t know he was… into that kind of thing.
Background Pony #2222
Why do I have the sudden urge of making the most cringe-worthy photo on the internet? Seriously I want to buy a fedora and official mlp plushies to add extra swag, grow up a full beard and photoshop in idiotic comments and glittery stickers.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide