The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

The whole context of this entire fuckery is that alot of us here (including me) are angry against Converge, the Internet Service Provider because their internet connections have been lagging us all out for several days this past few weeks and we vent out our complaints through social media BUT………… to the point that they are cluelessly complaining against a wrong company just because they had the same name without reading or just observing if it is the same company that they were supposed to complain.

Now the band, Converge were confused where the fuck did all these Filipino comments through their social media pages come from.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Egil

Is that the one where hackers broke into the security of an internet-connected chastity belt? And how at least one guy got “caught” multiple times?

Hacker: Your dick is mine, now. Pay up and I’ll let you go.

Guy: Yes, Daddy UwU

Hacker: ಠ_ಠ
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I know it’s from like a year and a half ago but please tell me this is satire.

You gotta love the intentional dishonesty of leaving out that after the “what are you trying to say about dangerous colors, America?” joke, he brings up the great white shark being deadlier.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I know it’s from like a year and a half ago but please tell me this is satire.
You gotta love the intentional dishonesty of leaving out that after the “what are you trying to say about dangerous colors, America?” joke, he brings up the great white shark being deadlier.

Keep in mind that this is Medium we’re talking about. Clickbait and ragebait is their bread-and-butter.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide