The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Man, Antoons shows you what happens when you become the very thing you’re criticizing against. Now if you never heard of him, then you should considered yourself lucky; cause he’s another super red-pilled degenerate.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@icey wicey 1517  
He’s also known to harassed a transgender artist named “Puppychan” who is 17. I’m not joking, this is man in his 30s harassing that 17 year old trans artist.

And the thing that scares me is that he approaching that 1 million subscriber milestone. Yes, a known racist, transphobe, and tracer with predatory behavior; is about to get 1 million subscribers.
Background Pony #9764
@Narrowgaugezone90  
Nah, Simpsons ain’t ever gonna end, although it is absolutely and monumentally stupid that they replaced The voices of long-time characters, just because the races of the voice actors and characters did not always happen to be the same as each other.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Background Pony #9764  
At least they waited until everyone stopped watching anyway.  
The really stupid thing about the VA change was that the new va’s don’t even do their own voice.  
I saw an article calling the new voices “uncanny”. So why switch them if no one can tell the difference anyway?  
It’s almost like race doesn’t matter in the least when it comes to voiceover…
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
And this the problem with Anti-SJWs these day, they don’t know they’re snowflakes until they get called out for their deplorable behavior.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide