The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
full
Ok, this looks normal
full
I don’t understand half of those words, and why the age range? wait.. banned media?..
full
Hammilton?
Voltron???
STEVEN UNIVERSE???!!! they banned the wokest show that ever wokest?

How much you wanna bet its being run by predators?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
full
Ok, this looks normal
full
I don’t understand half of those words, and why the age range? wait.. banned media?..
full
Hammilton?
Voltron???
How much you wanna bet its being run by predators?

WHAAAAAAAA????????
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

It’s one thing to not refund the customer (which according to contract, they’re not obligated to), but it’s a whole different shit when they go out of their way to mock a tragedy. Fuck them!

Their STUPIDity is going to cost them. I hope whoever authorized that statement “suffers and cries” when their company goes broke.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -

screaming forever
@Jarkes  
Pretty hard for me to type “wedding company mocks dead fiance then proceeds to out scum every villain in Persona 5” without going apeshit.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

I’m well aware of historical atrocities and all, how awful things were back in the days.

But to collectively pin responsibility on any particular group of people for what happened is just…. rubs the wrong way.  
full  
Brash accusations, collective demonization and shaming of a group of people is one thing. But to use past atrocities suffered by your ancestors to borderline extort a group of people for monetary gains and such really does disrespect to the actual victims of the atrocities. Attitudes like this TOTALLY wouldn’t breed and fan hatred.

And they wonder why there’s resentment…

I’m honestly hoping this guy is just a really bad troll.
SD50-2

Bat Pone Fan
full
Ok, this looks normal
full
full
Hammilton?
Voltron???

I know this is a bit old, but honestly, as an ace person myself, given the various other “rules” about that server, I honestly can’t say I’m surprised they’re aphobic.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Also, does it shot their whole entire purpose in the foot? Cause they claimed to be “Bisexuals”, but what do these “banned media” shows have to do with any of it? It wouldn’t surprise me if one of the shows they listed does feature bisexuality.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide