The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@SombrLiz
I stopped watching that guy a long time ago.
While it’s no secret SJWs, WOKE culture, and puritanicals are a plague that outta be dealt with. He’s become quite a detriment to the whole cause.

More or less the same reason I stopped watching Hero Hei. He’s the type to latch onto anything with the slightest whiff of political correctness and tear into it with gusto.

In a sense, he’s become the very thing he swore to destroy.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@SombrLiz

@Scrabbleman

@Random-Rambling  
It must be an easy life being an anti-SJW YouTuber.

All you need to do is just make a video about literally any piece of media coming out and go “Women bad, WOKE bad” and add in some shitty title/thumbnail with buzzwords like “WOKE”, “SJW”, “FEMINAZI” (out of context shot of an actors face and or giant oversized mouth/eye edit optional) and extend it to about 20 minutes, and you are rolling in views and ad revenue.

It doesn’t matter how tiny the issue is or if anyone REALLY cares about it, they will make 20 minute long video bitching about it
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@icey wicey 1517  
And you know what’s worse? They have huge Subscriber counts, either these Mental Infants are unaware who they’re listening to or just want to listening to shit that these Outrage Peddlers have no idea what they’re actually talking about.

@Random-Rambling  
Oh believe me, it’s not just from Hero Hei; I found more.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Plus, remember how the “CalArts” that most Anti-SJWs used, heck I regrettably even used it myself used. Yeah, they don’t seem to realize that the term has been coined by a goon named John K.
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Oh boy, I thought TheQuartering himself was a complete Red Pill Overdosing Mental Infant Dickbag, but his fans are on the same level as him.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
No offense, but complaining about anti-SJWs alot, kinda makes it look like you guys are on the SJW’s extreme side. (Much like how nowadays just using the word “SJW” makes people think you’re an anti-SJW extremist.)

I think calling them something else, like “Counter-SJWs” works better, as they basically are SJWs themselves, just from the opposite angle, and kinda distances you a bit from that.

I don’t like either extreme, (Counter-SJWs are just SJWs themselves) but lately it does feel like people only bash on one side, and not the other, when there’s still plenty of “cringe” on both sides.
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Beau Skunky  
I know I won’t complain about them for much long, but that’s why you have me; I’m 23, still jobless, and can’t crawl out of the miserable hole called “life”.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@SombrLiz  
I always take care of my controllers to an almost OCD level. lol

@SombrLiz  
I understand, times are tough for us all…

I’m just a li’l worried with all the Anti/Counter-SJW drama, it might encourage people to become even more extremely P.C., or become SJWs themselves, and such to “fight back,” creating an even worse social environment. (And let’s not forget how badly the overly-P.C. crowd used to constantly attack the brony fanbase.) One extreme seems to make the other extreme worse.

Already it’s starting to feel like we’re not allowed to criticise, or mock SJWs anymore, let alone even use the term “SJW,” which as I said people are starting to consider “cringe” in itself. Even I’m afraid to say it.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Beau Skunky  
bashing the anti-SJW side has only risen in about, 1-2 years ago, and even then the anti-SJW side is still FAR more popular with people then the “SJW” side.

And no, just because we complain about the doesn’t automatically mean we are on the “sjw” side, nor does it mean we are gonna become more “PC” or become “SJW’s”.

And honestly saying “SJW” out unironically is kinda cringy
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide