Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles discussion.

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Background Pony #10AA":](/forums/generals/topics/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-discussion?post_id=4967926#post_4967926
)  
That's cool, the 2003 series has been kinda ignored for that past 10 years.

Shame as it was pretty good, (despite taking itself too seriously at times, and to some too continuity-based, and some fans hated the "Flash Forward" season/spinoff) and adapted many events from the comics.

"

[
@Dex Stewart":](/forums/generals/topics/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-discussion?post_id=4967762#post_4967762
)  
It's funny, because the Toxic Crusader was a Rated R movie. Seems like you could get away with some stuff in the '90s. (Yet, some parents/Karens/Kens still complained the TMNT movies & cartoons were too "violent.")

I hear they're going to re-issue the classic 4 TMNT action figures, those were always my favorites. I just love the details, faces, and how each turtle had their own skin color, and belt design.

"

[
@Background Pony #FE52":](/forums/generals/topics/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-discussion?post_id=4963311#post_4963311
)  
There were actually two "The Mask/Ace Ventura" crossovers. One for each show. A bit jarring seeing the two art styles mixed, but still entertaining. I can understand Rob disliking Bubsy & Coconut Fred, especially 'cause Coconut Fred was a blatant SpongeBob/Gilligan's Island rip-off.

TMNT is probably linked to alot of things. Frank Welker voiced Tokka & Rahzar from the second TMNT movie "Secret of the Ooze." Frank's been in almost everything, even doing animal impressions/sounds for many movies.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Background Pony #10AA":/forums/generals/topics/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-discussion?post_id=4967926#post_4967926
Shame as it was pretty good, (despite taking itself too seriously at times, and to some too continuity-based, and some fans hated the "Flash Forward" season/spinoff) and adapted many events from the comics.

"@Dex Stewart":/forums/generals/topics/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-discussion?post_id=4967762#post_4967762
It's funny, because the Toxic Crusader was a Rated R movie. Seems like you could get away with some stuff in the '90s. (Yet, some parents/Karens/Kens still complained the movies & cartoons were too "violent.")

I hear they're going to re-issue the classic 4 TMNT action figures, those were always my favorites. I just love the details, faces, and how each turtle had their own skin color, and belt design.

"@Background Pony #FE52":/forums/generals/topics/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-discussion?post_id=4963311#post_4963311
There were actually two "The Mask/Ace Ventura" crossovers. One for each show. A bit jarring seeing the two art styles mixed, but still entertaining. I can understand Rob disliking Bubsy & Coconut Fred, especially 'cause Coconut Fred was a blatant SpongeBob/Gilligan's Island rip-off.

TMNT is probably linked to alot of things. Frank Welker voiced Tokka & Rahzar from the second TMNT movie "Secret of the Ooze." Frank's been in almost everything, even doing animal impressions/sounds for many movies.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Background Pony #10AA":/forums/generals/topics/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-discussion?post_id=4967926#post_4967926

"@
Dex Stewart":/forums/generals/topics/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-discussion?post_id=4967762#post_4967762
It's funny, because the Toxic Crusader was a Rate R movie. Seems like you could get away with some stuff in the '90s.

"@Background Pony #FE52":/forums/generals/topics/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-discussion?post_id=4963311#post_4963311

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky