Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #DC9A
So Musk allowed that movie by Walsh about the the whole transgender controversy. Wow.
I’m kinda surprised. He seemed to be pro-LGBT a few days ago. And now hes decided to switch gears with this.
I guess he didnt want to lose those far right fans of his.
Seriously he could have just done nothing. And he could have gotten out of this mess scott free. And now he’s sealed his fate.
And if he was going to put the movie on twitter, did he have to put it on his own account?! He could have at least kept quiet about allowing the movie to be on Twitter.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Reminder that Musk’s wife left him for a transperson. And one of his children came out as trans and disowned him.
So yeah, Musk kicking off Pride Month by pinning a retweet with the most transphobic movie yet is just another instance of the (former) world’s richest man forcing his Divorced Dad arcTM on everyone. Again.
Background Pony #DC9A
@Dustcan
I feel like Musk’s worst decision was acquiring Twitter. He used to be known as the space guy, the starlink guy, the car guy. And now he’s traded that in for the hot take guy.
If he were smart, he’d leave Twitter and he’d avoid unnecessary politics and simply focus on his tech.
What does he gain from this culture war?
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Matt Walsh’s bogus “documentary” titled What is a Woman? in which he argues that trans people are grooming kids into being trans and railroading them into transitioning and “mutilating themselves.”
Background Pony #6E29
Democrats need to go Scorched Earth on the Trump Administration. Investigate Ivanka, Jared, DeVos and DeJoy.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Remember back when some advocates were shouting about how we should still back twitter because it’s a “great outlet” for LGBTQ+ and minority representation, and for artists and whatnot?
Yea this is exactly why I thought that view was idiotic. Musk is going to turn it into the opposite and they should have all bailed when it would have hurt the company more.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I keep forgetting to mention this, but I feel like the USA government invading Mexico to go after the drug cartels is ignoring the real problem: Society is in a place where people are desperate to escape it. If the USA wasn’t miserable to live in, than the cartel wouldn’t be nearly as successful as it currently is. Fix the source, and its branches will fall off.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
I keep forgetting to mention this, but I feel like the USA government invading Mexico to go after the drug cartels is ignoring the real problem: Society is in a place where people are desperate to escape it.
That’s not the point. The right-wing arguments for invasion are rooted on two things: a) racism, and b) desire to plunder resources.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

What Steve said. Back in 2009 (I think) either the Justice Dept or the FBI actually published a report about far-right infiltration of law enforcement and national security at every level, but then retracted it after Republicans shrieked bloody murder about it being “anti-conservative.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide