Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #9B05
Could Georgia have flipped blue sooner if the DNC had invested in it a decade ago?
Posted Report
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Could Georgia have flipped blue sooner if the DNC had invested in it a decade ago?
Only if you sincerely believe the answer to, “What is the EPIS” is to give a speech about the metric system
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@lonewolf
Russia has threatened WW3 over every single thing the west has said and done since before the war even started. At this point every news org should just put the Kremlin on mute because nothing they say means anything.
Posted Report
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

I wonder how well this journal post from almost a year ago has aged since…
I tend to keep my political opinions out of my furry art page. Mostly due to my wish to be fucked by dicks not politics. However with war on the horizon after the invasion of Ukraine and the looming invasion of Taiwan I feel I need to say my piece. What Russia is doing to Ukraine is unjust and likewise what China will do to Taiwan is unjust. However these things were inevitable in my opinion. Russia and China do not fear repercussions due to the weak leadership of the United States and other western nations. The US is divided due to political activists, a media who’s only interest is furthering the cause of their political parties and corrupt politicians who’s allegiance is not to the United States but to their bank accounts. Before you start calling me right wing know this I have never liked either parties. The democrats in recent years have proposed ideas that would destroy the economy and take freedoms from people. The republicans are do nothings who only appear to be there to act as speed bumps to the democrats. I have always respected history and the rights of others. I feel that the second amendment does more good than bad simply by limiting the governments ability to oppress people. I also support freedom of choice nobody should be forced to do anything they don’t want to do. They should also be allowed to love whomever they wish, be whomever they feel like being and not have others force them to adhere to their political beliefs. However to avoid getting off topic. The fault of the invasion falls squarely on Putin, however his confidence in the ability to do this without repercussion is thanks in part to Joe Biden. Biden is a weak old man who was elected not for the qualities of his leadership nor his policies. He was elected simply because he was not Donald Trump. Biden does not have the ability to handle this situation and nor does our military leadership. General Milley admitted to selling military secrets to the Chinese government jeopardizing not only any future wars against the CCP but also the lives of the soldiers he would be leading into traps of his own making. Yet he is still the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The adversaries of the US see all the weakness that’s been put into power in the US. They are acting on it rather than waiting for strong leadership to reemerge in the US.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’ve never seen a nation so thoroughly drive itself backwards in all respects quite like whatever the fuck Russia is doing.
In a year or two you could write a book on how to not run a nation-State and it could just be pictures of Russia attached to news burbs from the past 12 months with the words “don’t do this” on each page.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@BlitztheDragon
It’s still the muddy season, is it not? It’s earlier in the year than their initial invasion, and we saw how quickly that got bogged down. On the face of it, this seems like a really bad idea. Then again, with all the incoming Western materiel, they may have rightly decided that it’s now or never. Waiting until the weather improves means letting Ukraine load up on NATO’s wonderful toys.
Posted Report
Background Pony #5A3A
Why is MTG dressed up like a low budget Cruella DeVile?
If only the song didn’t lend itself so readily to parody.
Oh well…

Marjorie Greene, Marjorie Greene
Always spouting nonsense, and causing a scene
She’ll never miss a chance to act obscene
Marjorie, Marjorie
She’s callous cruel indifferent and mean
Pathetic Marjorie Greene

At first, you think Marjorie is a moron
Who should have been kicked out ages ago
But soon you realize you’ve heard her brand of lies
From that gormless fool at Mar-a-Lago

This QAnon twit, so many she’s harmed
In a battle of wits she’s always unarmed
Her presence does our Congress now demean
Marjorie, Marjorie Greene
Posted Report
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Zincy
Turkey is giving Russia some competition in this area
Erdogan and the AKP have both created the conditions for the massive destruction following the earthquake as well as actively hampered the rescue efforts and it’s still up for debate whether or not he will be voted out
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Seymour Hersch, the investigative reporter who broke Watergate, My Lai, and Abu Ghraib got to the bottom of, and discovered who attacked Nord Stream.
Went through it. Didn’t find anything backed with actual sources or evidence, reads like someone’s fanfic.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Starlink has confessed that yeah, they really are blocking Ukrainians from their services. Their excuse is that their devices ‘wasn’t meant to be weaponized’.
Musk’s excuses are as dumb as he is.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide