Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #39B0
@BlitztheDragon
Should anyone really be surprised she would do this? She’s in it purely to make a quick buck and get news articles and headlines written about her.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Seems the economy isn’t listening to economists.
A Golden Cross has appeared. There’s a lot of technical shit about that but the short explanation is it occurs when the shirt term moving average surpasses the long term, meaning the market is trading above the expected longterm average.
With hiring and spending still what it is, and mortgage rates continuing to either hold flat or trend down despite the central banks moves, the economy is apparently ignoring the memo that we’re supposed to fall into a recession soon.
Posted Report
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Maxwell Frost, Congress’ first Gen Z member, can’t get a DC apartment because he had bad credit.
So he’s essentially homeless until those congressional checks come in…or he’ll have to be roommates with one of his fellow congressmem?
I never understood why landlords check credit scores. We’re only renting, not taking out a loan and buying the damn place!
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
As far as I understand his options are to either rent a hotel or commute…from Florida.
The former reminds me of a good millennial joke: “The bank thought I couldn’t pay $800 in mortgage, so now I pay $1500 in rent.”
Posted Report
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I know the reputation that Buzzfeed News has here, but this article was informative. Talks about the nationwide assault on drag shows, focusing on one in San Antonio.
In summary, a far-right “journalist” recorded the performers as well as a lone child that was off to the side (the bar staff and performers were helping a poor single mother who had to take her to work with her each day). The child’s mother is now receiving threats, including one to kidnap the child. The venue in question, meanwhile, has canceled all remaining drag shows for the remainder of the year due to numerous death threats.
Posted Report
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@Dustcan
Name me the last time soldiers had to fight without a uniform. It really is “here’s a rifle, go kill someone”. Hell soon they may just be giving recruits baseball bats.
Posted Report
HeadlessHorselessHorseman

@BlitztheDragon
Should anyone really be surprised she would do this? She’s in it purely to make a quick buck and get news articles and headlines written about her.
As much as Sinema deserves all the ire she gets from the left (not least because, as far as I can tell, she lied about her own beliefs to get elected), I can’t help but feel that part of the frustration is because a good portion of the activist base wanted a smarmy girlboss candidate, only to realize just how annoying that act is once it’s directed against you.
They’re still focusing on her “thumbs down” against the minimum wage increase almost two years later when that kind of body language is something they tend to encourage and incentivize in female politicians.
Posted Report
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Initially I believed like the rest of the world that Putin was behind the Apartment bombings in Moscow but after reading Phillip Short’s intro to his biography of Putin, I’m pretty sure Putin didn’t commit those
The main reasons being
  1. The FSB was way too underfunded and disorganized at the time to successfully pull a large bombing campaign off without leaks(MI6 and the CIA would have surely learnt about it)
  2. In the Ryazan incident where FSB agents were arrested, the police(who arrested the agents and therefore probably aren’t in on the plot) tested the explosives found at the apartment and the sample they tested didn’t explode(suggesting it really was just a fucked up training operation)
  3. One of the bombing targets during the apartment bombings period was a military location(Bubiansk) that housed border guards and their families during a time when the Russian army was aiming to occupy Dagestani villages(the city was a place where many of these soldier would have been based), the FSB are incompetent fucks but it would be another level of incompetence to target your own military aiming to occupy rebellious villages especially after the last attempt failed
Edit: There’s also a good r/askhistorians thread that also calls into question the narrative by those promoting the “Putin did the apartment bombings”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide