Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Constant Lurker
@IWTCIEM
There was no stalemate in Afghanistan; the US won the war pretty quickly. The US had problems with the occupation that comes after. Russia is nowhere near that point.
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is simply a repeat of the USA’s invasion of Afghanistan: a bloody stalemate which will drag on with no real progress.
The ONLY difference is that the international community didn’t boycott and place sanctions on the USA like they should have.
lmao, no, not even remotely close
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A young (14) girl in Arizona was denied getting her methotrexate prescription filled for debilitating arthritis because, in high doses, the drug can be used to terminate pregnancies.
It is also used in treatments for cancer, severe inflammation, and other lifesaving uses.
While she was eventually able to get her prescription filled, the delay could have been costly given the continual damage arthritis can do. Even worse, imagine a patient with chronic inflammation of the heart being denied this? Even for a day?
These are the horrible ramifications of the end of Roe vs. Wade.
Where has that one user been, the one that kept assuring us over and over that the dangers of Roe falling were overblown and that this was really a good thing? I’d like to ask them if they could look into a child’s eyes and tell them they won’t be getting their medicine today? Or worse, could they stand there being a parent and hearing the same?
This is the hill you chose to die on. Hope the blood keeps the grass all nice and green for you.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In the latest “Face Eating Leopards” news, Trump is suing CNN for nearly a half billion due to them hurting his fee-fees.
That rightward shift is sure working out huh CNN?
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Zincy
Got to love when people chanting pro-life are knowing making people suffer and die with no pity and no good excuse. Almost like their version of “pro-life” just means anti-women.
@Dustcan
This shit is what made me realize how terrible the right is (at least in the USA, I don’t keep up with the rest of the world).
Posted Report
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

@Natry
Fair point; the USA should’ve been sanctioned for invading Iraq as well. And to add insult to injury Iraq was actually more stable under Saddam Hussein’s leadership than under the US occupation.
Also I would strongly disagree with the USA “winning” the war. There was still terrible fighting and chaos when they left Afghanistan.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Nevermind the fact Saddam was a war criminal (with his sons as cohorts) and he would’ve never stood trial for them had he not been caught.
Posted Report
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@IWTCIEM
The Taliban was never the internationally recognized government of Afghanistan. Their seat in the UN belonged to the Northern Alliance, and the Alliance had no reason to object to U.S. intervention.
@lonewolf
Saddam was on the wrong end of multiple UN Security Council resolutions, backed by the threat of military action. Maybe the U.S. was too quick to move in, but let’s not pretend he was a member of the international community in good standing.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Stupidity should be a crime. Someone with better foresight than me should work on the details, but someone shooting a husky thinking it was a wolf and not taking accountability should be illegal. That’s dangerous levels of stupidity that will cause her to continue to more harm later on.
Posted Report
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Well, I keep hearing these days the call for Germany to take a leadership role (regarding the war in Ukraine). And that Poland demands reparations from us, although these have already been negotiated by treaty. What are your thoughts about that? I would be interested to know. ;-)
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@DarkObsidian
Poland demanding reparations now is like the grandson of the man your abusive grandfather killed demanding money from you.
As for taking a “leadership position”
  1. Germany has a not so great recent history with the whole “wars in Europe” thing, that the population and everyone else is apprehensive of
  2. The previous conservative government and its backers are still busy cleaning Putin’s cum off their shirts and don’t want to speak up
  3. The current mish-mash government is made up of historically peacnik types and war just doesn’t vibe with their voters
Posted Report
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Okay, I’m smirking now, but for different reasons. And yes, the current German government, however you want to see it and/or support it, is really a mish-mash. Or Mischmasch, as we Germans say. Always funny how much English deals with the c. I’d love to hear other opinions, unless there are more pressing matters being discussed here. But I am well aware that this thread belongs primarily to the American political course ;-)
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
New Baltic gas pipeline operational
This new one pretty much replaces the Nord ones which means Putler has lost all leverage on that front now. And of course if he tried to sabotage it that would be an instant NATO Article 5.
As mentioned before Putler attacking a supply base in Poland would be an Article 5, and would result in NATO getting directly involved, and possibly lead to WW3. But if Poland gets into this nuclear sharing program, all bets will be off on Putler using nukes. Both Poland and Ukraine are already preparing for nuclear attacks by making bunkers and passing out iodide tablets.
This isn’t looking good.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@lonewolf
Russia has one tooth and is already biting way more than they can chew.
@DarkObsidian
As Smiling said, the Poland part is way too late and just them being an ass. Even if it wasn’t so late, that type of thinking is what led to WWII in the first place.
Posted Report
Beth
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Ciaran
Reading is fine. it’s only when i open my mouth i have responsibility to others.
I do seek help. Lets not talk about that here. The worst thing that can happen is someone can call me stupid and I’ll do something else, I don’t get in cycles of explosive unchecked behavior. Well worst can happen, and I know that, and knowing better is a big responsibility.
There is plenty of shit to do. Nothing wrong with doing literally anything else.
I thought you where referencing fallout.
@Meanlucario
I don’t think it will be locked. People have a right and sometimes a duty to politics. I would say a keyboard is always safer than a gun, but I’m not sure about that. Some disease is transmittable through human speech.
Mods are unpaid human resource workers, and some of the few that do it for altruistic reasons. I would listen to them by default even if I had another opinion. They will keep the place from being closed.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
I thought you where referencing fallout
I actually have never played it. The apocalyptic genre never worked for me. I was always much more invested in games like Asheron’s Call … that’s where all my friends were, too, so I never even tried Fallout or other games in that set.
Plus we were too busy killing each other in Marathon around that time, if I recall correctly. That or Quake.
I did play GURPS roleplaying games, so I’m familiar with some of the mechanics, but the story line never grabbed me.
And for the rest of the stuff, you seem fine. People who can articulate their issues are rarely the problem.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
TLDR bullet points:
  1. Russia overextended.
  2. Ukraine has all the morale and motivation, Russians don’t even know why they’re fighting.
  3. After the annexation of Crimea a few years back, NATO has been training Ukraine. In only a few short years they went from a pushover to the gigachads they are now.
  4. Russia is still stuck in the WW1 era of military tactics. They aren’t fighting trench warfare anymore, but they still have a very strict command structure where the generals operate on the frontlines. This means they are vulnerable to getting shot.
    4b) Russia does not encourage free thinking in its underlings. So when a general gets whacked the entire battalion falls into disarray. Even now, as generals are hightailing it to the backlines as a Russian general is now an endangered species, the troops up front still rely entirely on their orders and are left derpfaced until a general calls in to tell them to do something.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide