Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Atlas_66
Don’t tell me what to do))
Go ki volunteer)))
I’m sure you’ll enjoy the 3 days of training))
(but let’s be honest, nationalists are too cowardly to actually fight in the wars they jerk themselves off to))))
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Atlas_66
I’m a conservative in the USA who hates the republican party. You have no idea who I am, though you’re denial about what’s going on in Russia makes you easy to read.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Anoncrsh
We’re deliberately holding back on military aid because of the nuclear threat, and they’re still getting their butts kicked. It’s like, dude, we thought you were a near-peer. A proxy war with our table scraps shouldn’t be this one-sided. You guys need the Taliban to help you out with logistics?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I figured Atlas would have died in the mud of eastern Ukraine by now.
Good to see you’re still vaguely alive.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
What game is Desantis trying to play here?
While he’s obviously somewhat liked in the eyes of the Alt-Right, he’s nothing next to Orange King Trump.
Ron hoping that Trump gets locked up so that he takes the GOP Candidate spot by default or what?
Background Pony #D717
@Zincy
Given how fervid he was in this thread, you’d think he would’ve thrown himself on the frontline the first chance.
Guess he’s somewhere in Georgia behind a keyboard.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Violet Rose in The Rain
Smells like a pretty blatant troll account tbh.
The world of social media ~politics~ is full of pondscum that just want to stir the pot and watch the froth overflow.
Matt Walsh had “Fascist” in his Twitter bio last I checked.
Sure, he’s basically an untouchable troll with his fifteen minutes of fame right now, but the principle is the same.
Background Pony #DD6F
Back from oblivion after many months..Actually back from a REALLY deep depression that lasted several months and everything is still meaningless but at least I can talk now
Still a random russian person, wishing for this hell to be over with.
There is no point of hiding your attitude towards the war from government and police if we’re at risk of going out in nuke blast next morning…
I hate this. Being born here and living with hate towards this country for whole life and having absolutely no way to leave this place, flee somewhere more civil.
Citizens are either brain dead because of the propaganda, or too afraid to step up for themselves during all of this. Even if being thrown into prison for 10 years is not the worst scenario right now. There is simply may not be 10 years. Or even 10 months. Hah.
Think I just gave up on during these months. There is nothing we can do, we have no hope to surivive, and even if we do - we wont be able to live normally anymore. Our lives are in hands of one old half-bald crazy man with megalomania and one red button. We are also victims of this war and this is so…stupid. That fact is making me angry but this anger has no way out. I see brainwashed people waving their goodbyes to drafted men and Im angry at them, disgusted by them. They actually think that these men will return, and return as heroes. You CAN NOT be a hero, you are just another usurper and a dead meat as soon as you got drafted. They are sending their friends, husbands, brothers and sons to certain death and proud of it instead of being terrified or angry.
Maybe our contry does deserve all of this.
Maybe it will be better if we all will die in nuclear fire tomorrow.
I give up. I want to forget and never remember. I want to get back to 2014 when I was in coma and still it wasnt so shitty as it is now.
Maybe I just need psychiatrist help, but its pointless. The moment I try to explain why Im in such state - theyll snitch about my attitude to police and there will be no coming back, not speaking about help…
Background Pony #1D40
@Background Pony #DD6F
I see actual nuclear war as very unlikely. What’s more likely (but still unlikely) is that Russia will detonate a smallest possible nuke over a military target somewhere in Ukraine as a warning. Then NATO will also detonate a smallest possible nuke over a military target, either in the occupied Ukrainian territory, in Syria, in Russia near the border with Ukraine or in Kaliningrad. Russia will realize that NATO is not bluffing. Then the conventional war will continue.
Alternatively, after the Russian tiny nuke, NATO will respond conventionally by e.g. intervening in Ukraine.
Again, that’s a pretty unlikely scenario, but still way more likely than a full nuclear war.

And I believe that Russia and Belarus can become democratic. In fact, a great opportunity for that to happen is when Russia loses this war. And going democratic will probably cause the sanctions to be lifted.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #DD6F
Good to see you back. I wish you the best in those trying times.
Citizens are either brain dead because of the propaganda,
Atlas_66 here being a prime example.
Maybe I just need psychiatrist help, but its pointless. The moment I try to explain why Im in such state - theyll snitch about my attitude to police and there will be no coming back, not speaking about help…
So even the shrinks are snitches? That’s some North Korea-grade bullshit right here. Just when you think Russia couldn’t get more fucked up than it already is…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide