Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

QAnon is now pretty firmly tied to the Republican Party’s voting base, which is why others on this thread have called it the GQP.
Anyways, some concerning news from the latest Marquette Law School Poll. Now, I get it might be an outlier poll, and there’s a margin of error and all that, but they found that not only has the needle moved very little from Roe v Wade’s overturning, but what movement there has been has been in the anti-abortionists’ favor. Voting enthusiasm and likelihood has slightly increased among people who support the overturn, while they’ve decreased by a more significant amount among those who opposed it.
Moreover, independent voters appear to have shifted by around ten points more toward opposing abortion in most or all circumstances. In other words, the normies might already be getting acclimated to abortion being illegal.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
Or Trump is lying, which is entirely possible, but I’m not sure how you’d lie about this.
EDIT: I wish I could say more, but that’s the extent of the story so far. I assume this is in connection with January 6. Or at least the larger 2020 scheme. The fake electors thing probably falls under “conspiracy to defraud the United States”.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Mein Gott im Himmel…
I’ll be surprised if charges get brought against the Orange One himself. But he’ll most definitely take to Gab/Parler about it if they do. And he WILL call for his cultists to save him. And then? Then things get interesting.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The kicker about the fake electors thing is they literally called them “Fake Electors”. And they were warning each other that it might face legal repercussions if they went through with it, but they still tried to go through with it.
Background Pony #8289
Eggo must be having a major meltdown right now.
But seriously, I have heard the Trumptards are already throwing their fits. If this is true, and considering how most of them have violence as their first option, we could see Great White Temper Tantrum version 2.0 .
Background Pony #EC7E
Or Trump is lying, which is entirely possible, but I’m not sure how you’d lie about this.
EDIT: I wish I could say more, but that’s the extent of the story so far. I assume this is in connection with January 6. Or at least the larger 2020 scheme. The fake electors thing probably falls under “conspiracy to defraud the United States”.
According to an article from AP News, it’s related to his handling of classified documents.
A person familiar with the matter said the action was related to a probe of whether Trump had taken classified records from his White House tenure to his Florida residence.
The action, which the FBI and Justice Department did not immediately confirm, marks a dramatic escalation in law enforcement scrutiny of Trump and comes as he has been laying the groundwork to make another bid for president. Though a search warrant does not suggest that criminal charges are near or even expected, federal officials looking to obtain one must demonstrate that they have probable cause that a crime occurred.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@NitroFury
Poor babies first they get reminded that not everyone in Japan is a transphobe and now their big Orange doof has all his illegally taken documents reclaimed by the actual government, they must be beside themselves,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide