Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
We’re going to start seeing women “investigated” for miscarriages and stillbirths, and dying from ectopic pregnancies and the like.
Because they’ll be either denied access to medically needed abortions, or be too scared/confused to seek one out in red states.
Background Pony #6B50
@Ebalosus
What’s funny is in 2 years no matter who the Republicans nominate people will still say the same thing about the Democratic candidate. They’ll throw around buzzwords like fascism and try to scare people to just vote for whoever the Democratic candidate is, and people will buy into it.
Background Pony #15B5
@Ebalosus
None of them wanted to be the one to try to enshrine it because they knew it should never have been forced through the first time.
If they had tried, this would have happened a lot earlier.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Hey remember how I ranted about unelected officials and ya’ll heaped on me about it?
How about now?
This shitface from a few years back shoulda been a red flag that every unelected fuck needed to be stripped of their power:
Background Pony #6B50
@Meanlucario
That’s right sir, so make sure to vote Democrat in every election. Don’t bother looking at the name, just vote D, or else.
Background Pony #15B5
We can start with term limits. A supreme court judge should have term limits. No way someone should have that much power for so long they turn into dust in their chairs, especially when they’re appointed, not elected.
Second give the president the power to Recommend a judge be investigated and possibly removed. Not actually do It himself, but recommend it be done.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I should also mention that procedures like IVF might now be threatened to.
Which means that this ruling even has the potential to fuck over people who want to be parents.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I should also mention that procedures like IVF might now be threatened to.
Which means that this ruling even has the potential to fuck over people who want to be parents.
Big oof
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
At least 7 centrist individuals I know have in the past hour come out and say “Yeah maybe one side is worse than the other…”
Same lads who in 2016 spammed Trump memes every damn second.
Leaving this here:
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide