Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
In a mid-term that is likely to hinge on the suburbs and cities, maybe pissing off women is not a great idea.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Thomas’s dumbass statement in particular is a gold mine if Dems stop pulling their punches and grow some fucking spines.
They should splash that on every race in every suburban and urban locality.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
For all those celebrating the end of Roe v Wade, y’all some dumbass MFers.
I’m still apathetic to abortion itself, but look at the broader picture. 3 of the Justices that voted to end it lied about it during their confirmation hearing. They literally committed perjury since if they didn’t they wouldn’t have gotten the job. And what they lied about, was a belief in precedence. They just showed that they don’t care about “settled cases”, their ideology overrides everything. So if you happen to share 100% of the same ideology as a rapist or handmaiden you’re good right? No.
There’s what Roe was. It’s not a case that says “you can’t have abortions”, it was settled on the grounds of “privacy”. Allowing abortions was a consequences of saying “you have a right to privacy”. Ending Roe means you have no right to privacy.
We have a rogue court that doesn’t care about what laws there are or what rights you have. It’ll force it’s own very specific, very rapey and zealot beliefs on you whether you want it or not.
FFS, when someone tells you who they are, believe them.
I remember when the leak happened I was told I was overreacting when I pointed out that the Justices wanted to springboard this into other cases, like same sex or interracial marriage. You know, because the Justices said they wanted to springboard this into other cases, like same sex or interracial marriage.
Am I overreacting now, or should I wait until they do overturn those before I say “Fuck you”?
Where’s the “enlighten centrists” at? Cause I can’t wait to see how they spin this.
Well, Susan Collins reportedly is “Very concerned” that Kavanaugh lied to her face.
I wouldn’t blame pro-choice protestors if they storm the Justice building or wherever they’re outside of, but conservatives would blame them for doing an insurrection.
Or something. I’m not too familiar with how American federal law works.
I’m trying very hard to convince myself someone crashing a plane into the Court while they’re in session would only make things worse…
Now, as frustrated as I am at the confirmation I have literally 0 rights in this country and instead a list of privileges that can and will get smaller every day…
How about no?
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

That’s it. Moving forward, I will make it my business to be as unpleasant as possible to American reactionaries. I will also be purchasing a firearm.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I do.
I’m very open about my dissatisfaction with the system, but I make sure I can at least say I’m not sitting back and not using what little rights privileges I have to effect it.
Although I would be remiss if I didn’t point out that “just vote” is weak means of change when turning that right into a privilege is literally the entire electoral strategy of the party where voting is the only means of fighting them.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Minorities and Women, time to lock and load:
Don’t let these inbred fascist cultist fucks lay a hand on you.
See how they like it when an AR15 is pointed at them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide