Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Even bigger bonus! Tony Gonzales, Texas representative for the same district of the school shooting, also recently bragged about how he voted no on gun control legislation.
As always, serial shooters thank the GOP for their efforts to ensure mass shooting happens.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
“‘No way to prevent this.’ Says only nation where this regularly happens.”
We still live in the Onion timeline.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I will give them some benefit of the doubt: it is almost reflexive to think a black man who was killed by the police did so by being shot.
But no. Floyd’s case was out of the norm (as macabre as that phrase is) because he wasn’t shot.
Edit: oh and that “police custody” statement is doing some legwork. He was restrained but I don’t think that qualifies as in custody.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Dustcan
No, that’s crazy, it was clearly a deliberate attempt by the MSM to shift the blame on gun violence! It’s not like “shot and killed in police custody” isn’t a bi-weakly headline that’s become such a natural part of the news as “school shooting” or anything like that…
Background Pony #1F81
@IWTCIEM
I mean the US is not to the point of rounding up people abd sending them to death camps and starting genocides so…
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

IDK man, at this point, people are dying in schools, malls, supermarkets, churches, etc. Not just men, but also women and children. And absolutely nothing is done about it because many people in the US love guns more than life. I have no chance of leaving the US, and I’m completely powerless to make a change for the better because I get shouted down from others for daring to speak about it.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
No.
First round of votes are in for Georgia.
The two standout elections are the Governorship and the 14 district.
With 16% of the vote in Kemp has an enormous 74% lead. This is notable because Trump pushed hard for his opponent, Purdue, to replace him. So much so that Trump convinced him to run in the first place! So this election serves as an indicator of not just Trump’s track record of failure but also his lasting influence as Kemp is still part of the Republican party.
Next is the 14th district voting for their House Rep. At only 14% tabulated Qaren holds an enormous lead of 70%.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
Every time a mass shooting happens our politicians move swiftly to make sure guns have more human rights than people
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

Then what are most of you Americans doing about it other than screaming and ranting about it? As I said before, people won’t listen to anything I say because I’m a POC and neuro-divergent, but as far as I’m concerned the ball’s in your court.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Kiryu-Chan
I remember hearing it’s because the gun-nuts just have to say “no” every time, while everyone else has to read the law and think about the consequences if they say “yes”. I mean the political consequences, not the actual consequences.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide