Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

@BlitztheDragon
Can we simply admit that US healthcare and gun laws are BOTH absolute shit when compared to other industrialized countries? While we’re at it, virtually EVERY single aspect of US society and culture is inferior to them as well.
@Mikey
I’m wholly with you regarding FOX, but why CNN? They are still leaps and bounds more respectable than what FOX has to offer.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@IWTCIEM
CNN isn’t anymore reputable than Fox, or any other MSM outlet. I don’t trust any of them, right or left wing, they’re all biased in some way.
IWTCIEM

@Mikey
CNN isn’t the one who’s pushing baseless conspiracy theories. And their outrages are justified responses to right-wing corruption and violence. Besides, if you don’t trust any major outlets, then who exactly do you trust?
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Mikey
I mean, they’re not wrong. CNN is still miles better than Fox News.
At least they aren’t peddling BS conspiracy theories about “MuH wHiTe GeNoCiDe.”
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Penguin Dragneel
Don’t they support CRT?
@IWTCIEM
I don’t trust either side, both parties in this country are corrupt and I wish we’d get more independent people in office. Democrats and Reps are both insanely corrupt.
IWTCIEM

@Mikey
Yeah, I hate to say it, but the Democrats are shit too. While not nearly as vile and genocidal as the Republicans, they’re bad for different reasons. One of them told me I was faking my Asperger’s then blocked me, which was flat-out ableism. Not to mention most of them are too chickenshit to effectively counter the Republican menace when they’ve been given so many chances to, so in a way they’re allowing the suffering inflicted by their rivals to persist. And let’s face it: most Democrats aren’t even left of center. In fact, they’d be pretty right-wing when compared to the liberals of other developed countries. All of that sucks shit, but in a twisted sort of way, the Democrats are a necessary evil, similar to how Stalin was necessary in defeating Hitler and his Nazis.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Critical Race Theory was just the boogeyman Republicans, Fox, etc.,came up with for the first quart of the year whenever teachers tried talking about moments in history when America was being racist, which isn’t Critical Race Theory. A lot of the people who pushed against it like Ted Cruz actually admitted they didn’t even know what it actually was. Or that it it was always a law course you’d only get in graduate school and not Kindergarten. Notice how any discussion about CRT pretty much disappeared the moment Republican governments decided to go after LGBT people
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Mikey
CRT is about racial bias in law and legal institutions(addressing institutional racism for example). Like how the judiciary system punish blacks and other minorities more harshly compared to whites
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

high altitude cloud pone
no but Kimberly Crenshaw says that it’s critical of a colorblind society and in the delgado book “Critical race theory: an introduction” it does mention its Critical of the liberal order and “Critical of the notion of individual rights”
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Mikey
It isn’t. Like what Kiryu said, it’s the study of possible racial bias within law and legal institutions. And contrary to popular Republican opinion, it is NOT something that kids learn in school.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide