Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

HeadlessHorselessHorseman

Why, pray tell, are you against immigration in its entirety when you live in a country full of immigrants, and would likely not even be here without immigration.
This has no relevance. Just because something’s happened in the past doesn’t make it good, and change doesn’t have operate on a slippery slope. So yes, maybe I wouldn’t be here if there had been less immigration in previous generations. I don’t really care either way. There’s no harm in not being born.
Because if you just wholesale are against any and all immigration that might be the most fucking stupid take on this entire site. Bar none.
Whatever, man. I’m actually not opposed to all immigration, but most of it, yes. We’ve had this conversation before, and all you do is insult my intelligence and keep repeating the same points about economics.
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
I mean so long and you love the one you’re with nobody should care for real. people like that need to be told to kick rocks
also what is white fragility?
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@NitroFury
Dare I ask what his “Great Replacement” conspiracy theory is?
@Meanlucario
Ethnic minorities will basically kill off all the white people in the world according to the “theory”
@Meanlucario
In a nutshell, the liberal elite is deliberately encouraging foreigners to immigrate so the whites become a minority in their own country (which is as dumb as it sounds).
Some French far-right shithead named Renaud Camus came up with it regarding Muslim immigration in Europe, and it was then co-opted by the American alt-right shitheads.
I think they already explain it before I can Mean, it’s pretty much a racist conspiracy theory often used by White Nationalists and Neo-Nazis.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Zincy
also what is white fragility?
The white supremacist behavior that makes them see any reminder of the existence of things such as immigration, diversity or personal responsibility as a personal attack threatening their way of life (as if they didn’t have faith in the soundness of their values and felt the need to act aggressively defensive on the occasion they happen to be faced with said reminders, instead of not caring as you said they should).
@HeadlessHorselessHorseman
Yet, I don’t believe we ever heard an explanation of why you’re so opposed to the coming of immigrants that didn’t boil down to “because this country is ours and they don’t belong”.
If you have something better than that, then I’m ready to hear it.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
Just saying that no one is native to any place. The Native Americans weren’t actually native to this land, the Aztecs and other central American Indians weren’t native to their locations. Human history is a long thing of people moving and displacing people in an area who weren’t native to that place either.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@HeadlessHorselessHorseman
The point is no one owns any land on this Earth. Humans evolved intelligence and used that to displace and force others out of places they found.
It’s not an argument for either, that’s just history.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide