Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
@neutralgrey
It seems to me that the Ukrainian authorities deliberately want as many casualties and destruction of civilians as possible, so that the Western media had the right propaganda picture, and to once again blame only Russia)
Although, Russia has its own reasons for the invasion, but personally I think it is not worth it, we are losing too much economically here. This war is not beneficial to either Ukraine or Russia.
Here is an excellent video that explains the reasons for the invasion of Ukraine:
  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OisJkpGYpAo
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GkmdCaBECs&t=0s
Although again I must point out, I am against the war and I don’t oppose Russia or Ukraine or the US when it bombed Yugoslavia, but I’m more of a centrist who looks from the outside and tries to make sense of each situation)
P.s. I don’t really like Chechen fighters either, they scare me))
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Atlas_66
Careful there buddy, you still live in Russia right? Wouldn’t want the FSB kicking down your door and dragging you off to God knows where for trashing “glorious” Russia
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
It’s now illegal in Russia to contest the official narrative on the invasion or state a negative opinion on it.
No, you’re wrong, there’s a lot of criticism of the invasion of Ukraine on the Internet right now, and you can speak freely here.
But… going to rallies is illegal, you can really get in trouble with the authorities.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Atlas_66
Riiiight because Zelensky is a sociopath who was formerly a secret agent for a notorious organization that killed countless people and thought of its own citizens as nothing but pawns and sheep…OH WAIT THAT’S PUTIN!!!
If it seems to you that the Ukrainians want their own people to die, then you either need to stop drinking the kool-aid the Kremlin is giving you, or get your eyes checked.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
@neutralgrey
But I criticize everyone)) in the same way that before the invasion I actively criticized the talentless and corrupt government of Ukraine, which takes endless loans from Europe, thereby driving the country into credit bondage.
Also, Ukraine was spending huge sums of money at full price when it bought weapons from NATO.
And America doesn’t give a damn about Ukraine and its ordinary citizens, the U.S. used Ukraine as an arms market.
The Ukrainian military also shelled the peaceful cities of Donetsk and Luhansk, where many civilians were killed by NATO weapon fire.
Ukraine is like George Floyd) all elevated him to the rank of the new holy martyr.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
@The Smiling Pony
Yes, this is a difficult time of war, and Ukrainian propaganda is fabricating a lot of fakes about the Russian army.
You can criticize the military operation in Ukraine freely. But, it is forbidden to spread fakes.
Don’t you understand that these are different things?
neutralgrey
Silver Bit -

@lonewolf
Fucking finally!
@Atlas_66
You been talking a lot of shit about Ukraine, yet I haven’t seen you say one negative thing about Russia or Putin. I mean, you could say that Putin is fucking monster for sending in young Russians to fight and die for his own ego. Or that he and his incompetent commanders are dumbasses who sent hundreds if not THOUSANDS of elite VDV troops to their deaths by dropping them in the middle of heavily defended areas where they were slaughtered. Or how your country is cracking down HARD on dissenters! You could have picked a million and one things yet you didn’t. Why’s that? Putin staring over your shoulder or something?
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
@neutralgrey
Whoa, you got a little too emotional, are you suggesting that I should not throw around facts, but directly insult the current government?
Um, well, I don’t know what to tell you) go and take a sedative pill.
And about the dead military, there are a lot of fakes, I would not advise reading the Ukrainian media, you know… each side during the war understates its own losses and exalts the losses of others, now it is very difficult to sort out what is true and what is a fake.
Even after the war we can figure out and calculate the exact number of losses and what happened there in general.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
Oh yeah, no! There’s a real reason Putin invaded Ukraine!
Because they hurt his feelings and made him cry like the little bitch he is! >:3
um… no, you write such stupid infantile childish things… oh, I was hoping for some normal constructive dialogue.
But judging by this childish babbling you haven’t even watched the video, which tells the facts.
neutralgrey
Silver Bit -

@Atlas_66
I agree, there’s a lot of fake news coming out of Russia. Your country’s propaganda sucks by the way, you really should tell Putin to step up his game. But anyway, yeah your country’s losing troops left and right. I think the last confirmed casualty count for Russian dead was around 10,000 give or take. To say nothing of all the vehicles they’re leaving behind! It’s actually hilarious seeing Ukrainians citizens just stumbling upon abandoned Russian tanks.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
@neutralgrey
Yes, the Russian side is suffering huge losses, yes, yes, it is losing a lot of equipment. And the Ukrainian side does not experience losses and successfully wins the war.
She’ll win soon, about three o’clock tomorrow afternoon)
But again, I strongly recommend watching the videos that I threw off, everything is really explained very well there (:
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
@neutralgrey
I would say that, the Ukrainian side and NATO who pumped Ukraine to Ukraine, when open Rusophobia and Mximal hatred of Russian were promoted in Ukraine, as well as Ukraine thanks to NATO’s arms fired upon the peaceful cities of Donetsk and Lugansk.
When Ukraine did not fulfill Minsk agreements to resolve peaceful conflict.
The poor inhabitants of Ukraine are not blamed, and the nasty government of Ukraine is to blame for this war, and another NATO that tuned to Ukraine against Russia and supplied in the Ogrormy quantities of weapons to Ukraine.
Although … Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, I still consider it wrong, it is not economically profitable, and it is also not profitable to Russian business.
Background Pony #DD6F
So..
Freedom of a word does not exist here anymore, now officially.
If you’re against the war - you’re considered as a criminal.
I hate this country.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide