Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #F7EB
Yeah, roaches are notoriously hard to kill.
(It’s called a joke, son.)
[@Dustcan]
At this point, I think Clueless Cruz is trying to be a troll, but doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Zincy
Puritans here in the states are moving their feet too:
”…this rebooted EARN IT act is being sold as a ‘child protection’ bill, in order to pressure lawmakers to vote for it without critical evaluation. In reality, the bill will intensify the harms caused by [SESTA/FOSTA], disproportionately impact LGBTQ individuals and target sexual education materials.”
You know, how do Right Wing gamers, (I’m referring to the far hard right btw), react to when Bible Humpers attack sexual stuff?
That’s one aspect I haven’t studied much.
The same fellas who love big bouncy’s would be utter hypocrites to support stuff like EARN IT.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@CaptainXtra
I regularly check Yellow Flash’s channel page out of morbid curiosity to see what kind of alt-right BS he’s peddling at the moment. To my utter lack of surprise, he never brings ANY of this up.
And I believe we all know what TheQuartering thinks about stuff like this.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In more “Cornered Rats” news, the Jan 6 committee has found out that Trump was more involved in the plan to seize voting machines during the 2020 election than previously thought. As in, he was directly ordering it.
In the couple days following it Trump has lost even more of his mind (yeah I’m surprised there was any more left to lose. But he keeps finding more of it to lose).
In another piece I can’t remember from, he admits in an interview that the real key to elections is not winning votes but to have ‘Your people’ be the ones counting the votes, and that should be what the plan is next time.
Now Trump is saying there should be an investigation…into Mike Pence. For not overturning the election. This comes days after he dangled the possibility of a pardon for the same people who tried to lynch Pence on Jan 6. He’s literally trying to get his own VP killed or locked away from not destroying democracy.
I feel like I’m in bizarro world. The man spent 4 straight years admitting to if not bragging about crime after crime. Nothing happened. He’s now admitting to and bragging about his attempted coup on the nation day after day. And it’s still a question on whether he did it?
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Dustcan
He said he could shoot someone and he’d still get voted for. He wasn’t kidding; folks are literally that brainwashed. Sooner he gets convicted/dies, the better for the country.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Dustcan
@Vivace
Well the issue is there are enough Republican voters that are genuinely racist, homophobic, misogynistic, retrograde troglodytes out there and look up to Trump like he’s Jesus that the rest of the Republican party is “forced” to cater to him (and them) in order to not lose a non-trivial percentage of voters.
A complete lack of spine is a trademark of the common Republican party member since Obama came into office and the GOP got taken over by “the tea party” and its mix of literal crazy people and KKK darlings.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@CaptainXtra
I regularly check Yellow Flash’s channel page out of morbid curiosity to see what kind of alt-right BS he’s peddling at the moment. To my utter lack of surprise, he never brings ANY of this up.
And I believe we all know what TheQuartering thinks about stuff like this.
You know what, I’m tempted to message those fellas about the Earn It Act.
Let’s see if they respond.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I suspect they’d support it, as many of the far-right Gamer(TM) folks HATE sex workers. Since the Earn It Act would, in theory, cause a net reduction in the ability of women to set the terms on their own sexuality and bodies AND harm online queer communities, they’d have reason to support it.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I suspect they’d support it, as many of the far-right Gamer(TM) folks HATE sex workers. Since the Earn It Act would, in theory, cause a net reduction in the ability of women to set the terms on their own sexuality and bodies AND harm online queer communities, they’d have reason to support it.
Which is rather ironic since these are likely the same Gamers™s that bitches at Sony for not allowing canonically underage anime characters be sexy.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The National Butterfly Center in the Rio Grande Valley is closing to the public indefinitely, because of MAGAist threats and physical confrontations with employees. The final straw was a big Trumpist/QAnon rally that was held last weekend in McAllen, TX by the group “We Stand America” that resulted in “credible threats” against the Center.
The Butterfly Center has been a rightwing target ever since it sued the Trump Administration in 2017 for attempting to build the border wall through its nature preserve. Since then, QAnon has decided that the Center is a child sex trafficking hub. Apologies for the paywall on that second one.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@BlitztheDragon
Ironic how three months ago, I found an article about a Qanoner exposed as an actual pedophile.
TL;DR: So David Todeschini, a 70 year QAnon Influencer who goes by the name David Tent, has been accusing Democratic Politicians of being pedophiles to thousands of his followers, but it actually turns out that David Tent is a confirmed Child Sex Offender, with his is record of Child Sex Abuse going far back as May 1999.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Even better was that same butterfly center owner voted for Trump and was a big “Build the Wall!” advocate… right up until he found out that the wall would cut right through the sanctuary.
“‘I didn’t think they would eat MY face’ says the man who voted for the Face Eating Leopards party.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide