Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #648D
Hey! If all generals and admirals of the world, whatever their colors and stars had each other a sleeping cat on their lap, so me I would feel myself obviously better, you know!.
Gaston Lagaffe André Franquin
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Madison Cawthorn is a traitor. So obviously so that voters in his state’s district is citing the 14th Amendment to prevent him from even running for reelection. The Amendment that says “If you a traitor, no government job for you”. And there is video footage of him speaking at Trump’s rally right before the insurrection where Trump told his inbred followers to overthrow democracy…where Cawthorn told them to do the same.
It’s one of the most open and shut cases there is. So what is Big Brain defense from Cawthorn’s lawyers about why he should totally be allowed to run a government he doesn’t believe should exist and tried to make not exist? A law created to allow Confederate soldiers after the Civil War an exemption. A law made in an effort to reunite the Union for literal traitors from the Confederacy. And Cawthorn is here saying “I’m one of those!”
Yeah, uh, thanks for the confession I guess?
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
If you want to know how bad the infrastructure here in American, it’s best describe by this one image.

This is a picture of the bridge in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that has collapse, despite how bad as it looks; there were luckily no fatalities, but only 10 injuries were reported. It turns out the bridge, built in the 1970, was in poor condition.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@NitroFury
I find it funny how a bridge in my area got replaced even though it was still perfectly fine, and yet this one was ignored until it collapsed.
The perfect metaphor for pretty much everything here in the U.S.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I don’t think people realise Russia is a B to C tier country trying to act like they are still a superpower
That’s why they have been using nerve agents to kill people in foreign countries, interfering in elections, propping up numerous foreign regimes and invading other countries all the while their country’s population is decreasing, their economy struggling to survive and unable to produce fifth gen military tech
They really still want to be a global superpower, but that time ended in 1991
Background Pony #648D
@Ereiam
Et merde, pour une fois que j’avais copié-collé une traduction que j’avais trouvé sur un autre site, exactement pour éviter de faire une traduction bancale de mon cru…
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@NitroFury
sigh majority of the US military is not useless or wasted
Like one third of it is just paying troops and it doesn’t take into account that things are just more expensive for the US
Compare the pay of a US soldier to the pay of a Chinese soldier, things just cost more in the US so their budget is higher
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

There needs to be oversight for military spending to prevent multi-billion dollar failures like the littoral combat ship program. Not only were the littoral ships a tremendous waste of money, but the Navy has to spend billions more to make up for the debacle.
The littoral combat ships are just one mismanaged and bloated project. There are more: the F-35 fighter, the Zumwalt destroyer, the KC-46 refueling aircraft, etc.
All those tens of billions of wasted dollars could have gone to actually helping Americans.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
I mean for a country that loves to spend an unreasonable amount of money on the military they sure love treating their veterans like shit just a little more
I’d be one thing if the budget increases for the military went to soldiers and veterans more but more often than not they go to giant dick waving weapons
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
As George Carlin famously (and correctly) states: “[They] want live babies so they train them to be dead soldiers”.
“Dead” being the key adjective. If a veteran had the gall to live - and worse, expects to be rewarded for their service - then this country hates them.
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Dustcan
If I remember correctly, that joke he used was while he was on the topic of abortion. They want babies to be born not because they care about “the sanctity of life”, but because they want as many expendable future cannon fodder bags of meat they can muster to send to fight their wars for them. They only hide behind the “will somoene think of the children” propaganda to convince brainwashed christians into voting for them.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Region leadership cut funding for upcoming street art gallery because of a provocative and “unacceptable” piece of art made eight months ago that didn’t have anything to do with the upcoming april election.
The art in question? This.
It apparently triggered people so much that someone did this to it.
Hm.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

See the mistake the artist did was to obviously make a political statement and drawing Nazi parallel.
He coulda just maded cute hijabi pics and leave it at that. But then again, real artists comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide