Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

It’s strange how over time the villains become the heroes and vice versa. We fought Jack Thompson and his ilk tooth and nail. We debated, research was done proving them wrong and in time they faded out and became irrelevant. I thought our freedom was secure, naive as I was.
Then the young people we thought would appreciate what was accomplished became the ones demanding censorship and control. They did so in the name of diversity, inclusion, representation, gender identities or whatever other hashtag caught their fancy.
So we had to fight again, this time against the people we thought were like us alongside the people we fought initially to preserve some of our hard won creative freedom.
Eventually the young ones that fight today will become victims of their own ignorance and the neglect they show for their rights.
What goes around always comes back around and bites you in the ass later if you are not careful…
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
There’s a continent-sized difference between someone trying to make game genres illegal, and a bunch of people on twitter posting “we should have a bit more variety in game characters, maybe a bit less gratuitous sexism”. But snowflakes gonna snowflake I guess.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Literal old ass Nazi sympathizers recently got Maus banned in an entire school system.
If you want to bitch about censorship.
I think he’s too busy clutching pearls over the alarming increase of non-white protagonists in media to care about something like that.
Background Pony #1F81
GamerGate was a cancer that should have never existed and only resulted in making things worse instead of trying to actually fix the gaming industry
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
TL;DR: So, a Republican-lead Bill in the state of Wisconsin has been approved by GOP to allow 18 year olds to carry guns churches and schools, which will likely be vetoed by Democratic Governor Tom Evers.
Now, before I get some hard-lining Second-Amendment advocate reeing, let me tell you something. I have no problem with your right to carry firearms, alright, I have absolutely no problem with that; as long you are 100% Responsible, 100% Mentally Stable, and making you don’t use it for nefarious purposes. Alright, you get that? Good.
Can I just say that bills like this will never solve American’s rising Gun Violence, but instead will just make it worse?
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Well, all the tension going on in the world today, it’s it okay if I shit on another Tech Bro grifting business idea?
lonewolf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@NitroFury
All fun and games until they start hitting people and vehicles because they rely on AI to recognize hazards. And the fact is the large railroads have very few “branch lines” anymore. They’ve either been ripped out or sold off to shortline and regional railroads (who often have far better service than the class 1’s, and in many cases even won back business).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide