Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
That’s what we thought when Obama nominated Garland.
It’s also what we thought when Trump nominated Karen.
Both times the GQP went ‘lel, you thought we cared about the law and order’.
At this point Republican obstructionism is guaranteed, the only question is how. They pulled a fast one with that election year’ crap so they’ll probably try it again.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
No 3 to 6 month confirmation battle, the GOP proved that’s not needed.
If Oxycontin Barbie can be confirmed in a month and a half then we can get one in before spring has sprung. Let the reps have a taste of their own bullshit.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I think that would be a bad idea. We’re a good 3 years away from the presidential election and a good 9 months from the midterms. Dems can afford to take the high road here and have a normal, uncontroversial would be a pleasant change of pace.
Dems are too dumb to capitalize on it, but after 3 straight shot show nominations the Dems having a quiet appointment (minus the standard GQP reeing of on the side) would be good optics.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
A Pandemic, an Insurrection Attempt, and now another possible “Bay of Pigs” level event on the horizon?
And Boomers have the audacity to say that us youths “haven’t seen anything”.
Background Pony #F7EB
@NitroFury
Sadly, you’re right. Hell, I remember back in the 80s when conservatives tried to cancel everything that didn’t fit their narrow views(heavy metal music and D&D being the examples I remember).
Background Pony #1F81
@NitroFury
Funny how the same people that whine about “being cancelled” are saying it on their platforms where they have millions of followers and being paid a lot to go on TV shows and networks to talk about how they are “cancelled”
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Dustcan
Yeah, cause they think that “Violent Video Games will corrupt our youth to commit vile acts in real life.” I mean if violent video games is too much, the have your kids play a nice, wholesome game of Pokemon instead.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

There’s some truth to this, but they’re willing to put their animosity aside (at least sometimes) in favor of that shared hatred of “The Left.” In my experience, Gamers(tm) that do acknowledge the shittiness of the Religious Right will insist that it’s not relevant anymore and somehow stopped existing circa 2005, and that SJWs and communists are the REAL threat.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide