Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Here’s an interesting thread, courtesy of civil rights attorney Scott Hechinger: https://twitter.com/ScottHech/status/1482869672038985728?cxt=HHwWgMCroYaHm5QpAAAA
As it stands, people are inclined to believe police accounts of things unquestioningly, and they’re exploiting that. In this thread, Hechinger discusses how the NYPD is now refusing to investigate or take reports on violent robberies and lying that “our hands our tied” by police and bail reform so that the business lobby pushes to undo those reforms. He then goes over what the bail reform and the prosecutor’s memo ACTUALLY say, and why the NYPD’s hands are NOT tied when it comes to robberies. He lastly quote tweets examples from the replies showing cops all over the US doing the same.
Nationwide, cops are effectively going on a soft strike until they get their impunity back.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I’m going to be real with you guys, if you think that changes to a fictional female characters is more important than Gun Violence, Climate Change, and Homelessness, then it’s time to seek some professional help. No sane human being functions that way.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
All the righties losing their shit that Biden is “soft” on Russia just going to pretend that Trump didn’t spend 4 years sucking Putin’s vodka soaked dick.
Background Pony #F7EB
So essentially, cops are being spoiled brats throwing tantrums because they aren’t getting their way. Another reason not to trust cops.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
All the righties losing their shit that Biden is “soft” on Russia just going to pretend that Trump didn’t spend 4 years sucking Putin’s vodka soaked dick.
This dude describes it best:
ToyotaLC80

Amerikaner
@Zincy
Lol were do you see them losing their shit about it? Most right-wingers do not care if Russia invades Ukraine or not. We aren’t warmongers lol
In fact most of the people saying we need to fight Russia are on the left, gotta keep the military industrial complex chugging along somehow
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Zincy
Lol were do you see them losing their shit about it? Most right-wingers do not care if Russia invades Ukraine or not. We aren’t warmongers lol
In fact most of the people saying we need to fight Russia are on the left, gotta keep the military industrial complex chugging along somehow
When in doubt, blame Fox News. Because A) if there is ever any right wing outrage over anything, it’s always Fox News setting the narrative and B) if there’s ever any simultaneous Pro-Russia and Anti-America talking point, it’s always Fox News.
I’ve been saying this for the last few years.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
And of course cry for “unity” and “healing” when caught acting shady.
Speaking of, King of the White-Trash Kid Rock recently said he wanted to “get back to uniting people” and called out “polarization”.
This coming from a man who spent several years painting anyone who didn’t support Trump as “unamerican”, helping to drive the polarization train hard.
Background Pony #5A3A
And of course cry for “unity” and “healing” when caught acting shady.
Don’t forget their patented “stop politicizing this”/“it’s too soon to talk about this” approach whenever something they constantly refuse to address or change results in yet another tragedy.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Jojodidu
People already reeing over this lol, wonder how many of them were jerking it to Trump every time he did it. He shouldn’t make it a habit, but it’s harder to give a shit when it’s a reporter for a news company that’s actively disingenuous on the receiving end for once
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Kiryu-Chan
And it was a stupid question. “Do you think inflation is a political liability?” If anything, Biden wasn’t sarcastic enough.
Nooo, Peter. I think inflation’s fuckin’ awesome. You look at all those extra zeroes, you feel rich! Makin’ it rain up in this biznitch!” (with corresponding hand gesture) “You want shovel-ready jobs? How about shoveling cartloads of dollar bills at the grocery store? Oh, I love me some inflation! Absolutely bang-on political messaging for the midterms. That’s what the people wanna see. Very astute, Peter. Very. Fucking. Astute.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide