Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
It finally being the one year anniversary? No.
It finally being the one year anniversary, and yet 0 of the thing’s ringleaders not so much as indicted despite everyone agreeing of their culpability? Yes.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Double post.
Ted Cruz continues to prove he legit loves Trump more than his own dog wife or serial killer father. This time by bragging that when the GQP retake Congress they launch impeachment after impeachment against Biden whether - and I quote - “it’s justified or not”. When pressed he explained the reasoning is simple. Dems impeached successfully impeached Trump (twice!), So he wants to delegitimize the entire process into a joke in order to rehabilitate Trump’s reputation.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Liberals and wonks will cope and seethe about “muh coup d’état!” MAGAchuds will cope and seethe about based Biden still being president (I hope he comes out and rubs it in their faces). And the rest of us will roll our eyes and continue worrying about more important matters, like COVID, increasing authoritarianism, and climate change.
Background Pony #C372
At what point do we just accept that most Republicans are a lost cause and move on without them?
We need to stop expecting the Republicans’ hearts to grow three sizes one day.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
First step is recognizing which Republicans.
The GQP? The actual elected officials in office? Lost cause. They’ve sold their duty for whatever interest.
The voting base? Sure, a non-insignificant portion do know they’re voting for racism and the curtailing of Democracy, just as long as the [Insert Minority Here] also suffers. But the rest are victims of Dems poor messaging as well as 24/7 GQP propaganda. Those are the ones that need to be reached.
Background Pony #E8BC
@CaptainXtra
Jontron have been unequivocally fucked in the brain by 4chan. Every bullshit that come out of the website that really deserve the nickname “hellsite” he parrot, this is fucking incredible. Bet your ass that if the channers started to promote Pizzagate today, Jon will start tweeting wicked Internet friendly quips like “IMAGINE HAVING A SINGLE INQUIRY ABOUT DOMINO PIZZA TM MY DUDES ???”
Guy litteraly suggested Joe Biden winning the presidency legitimately turned the US into a banana republic back in November
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

But the rest are victims of Dems poor messaging as well as 24/7 GQP propaganda. Those are the ones that need to be reached.
And just how do you reach them? How do you convince them that they’ve been brainwashed by Fox News and Breitbart?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
“I’ll die in my house before I go to the hospital” said fat antivax QAnon who then proceeded to die in a hospital from covid.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I mean, I was a Fox News chugging Republican supporting chud. But breaking out of that news bubble eventually let me realize I’ve been lied to.
So yeah, do that. Provide evidence for a claim. Cite your sources. Debunk theirs the best way I’ve found is to point out Fox News’ manifold lawsuits on spreading misinformation. Few things break a person’s belief in their source than realizing that said source literally, legally says you are a moron for believing them. You’re not going to convince anyone overnight and some won’t be convinced at all. But for the ones that are open minded you just need to present facts until they start seeking them out themselves.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide